How many of you have acne prone oily skin? I guess few of you at least. Doesn’t it irritate to have an acne prone skin? Well I have similar situations sometimes and this is where this product came as a savior for me. Want to know how? Stay tuned…
- Price:120 INR for 100 ml.You can buy it from here
- Color:Translucent green
- Ingredients:Purified Water, Neem Oil, Brahmi, Tea Tree Oil, Camphor, SLES, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate
About Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash:-
Charcoal works as per Direct Absorption Technology and soaks up all the dirt, grime and impurities from the skin. Tea tree controls acne, pimples, oily patches and open pores. It gives even color and texture to skin and moisturizes it too.
Gently massage it on wet face. Rinse off. Follow with moisturizer.
My experience with Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash:
This face wash comes in a not so attractive package. I mean I kind of hate the pack. It looks cheap even after paying so much for the face wash. Anyways, it has a flip open cap and it closes securely with a click. The face wash is cylindrical in shape and can be carried in a purse.
The color is leafy green and transparent. It doesn’t have any exfoliating particles which are good for acne prone skin as those particles spread the infection more. The most impressive thing about this face wash is the ingredient list. I think the entire ingredients put in there are some or the other way effective for skin and curing acne. This is what made me buy this face wash in the first place.
The consistency of the product is watery. The foaming is quiet nice if you spend some time in doing it. The smell of the product is totally herbal. The face wash cleans out all the oil off my face. It’s not at all suitable for dry skinned people. The product leaves a thin film on face if not cleaned properly. My skin remains oil free for about 2-3 hours after I use this product without putting any makeup on later. I think that I pretty impressive given that I have a very oily skin.
Regarding the acne. Yes! I did see acne control and reduction in the formation of acne! Target achieved! I am already on my second bottle. It won’t help in curing the spots though. Overall I think with the price and performance given by this product I am quite impressed. I think this is must have product with people with skin problems.
What I like about Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash:-
- Travel friendly
- Good performance
- Cleans oil and dirt really well
- Reduces acne
- Best for oily and combination skin
- Contains herbal products.
What I don’t like about Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash:-
- I hate the packaging.
- The consistency could be a bit thicker.
- Availability might be an issue.
Would I buy it again?: Yes
Have you tried Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash?
You might also like reading these:-
- VLCC Fair Skin Saffron Massage Gel Review
- Dove Elixir Hibiscus & Argon Oil Review
- ASTABERRY Wine Face Wash Review
- Foot Buffer – Montagne Jeunesse Review
- The Body Shop Moisture Foundation with spf 15 Review and Swatches
- MUA Trio Eyeshadow Smoke Screen Review & Swatches
- MAC Temperature Rising Bronzer in Refined Golden Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline The Perfector Instant Age Rewind Skin Smoothing Powder Review
- Maybelline Kohl Express Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Glam Black Review & Swatches