I was invited to the Wella Professional Blogger meet yesterday(28th sept) and you people must be knowing that I don’t attend any or every meet and prefer attending only some selected few. As it was from Wella and I am fond of hair coloring, so I got excited about it . I mentioned about it here as well.
Meet started with some interesting quizzes where Wella hair goodies were given as prize followed by bloggers introducing themselves. It was quite fun meeting all the bloggers – many of them I knew already online. It was great to meet Kiran, Shweta, Sania and few others who walked up to me and were all praise for WiseShe. It was completely overwhelming experience and meeting them was absolutely a pleasure.We shared contacts and I am hoping to keeping in touch with them.
After that there was a blogger session with Maria Castan who came all the way from Germany is the the Scientific Communication Expert from Wella Professionals. She tried to remove the myth that Ammonia free is not damage free. As per her
A deep seated myth about hair color highlights ‘Ammonia free Hair color as damage-free, because it does not smell so strong’; But the truth is, ammonia-free permanent hair colors replace ammonia with another – similar active ingredient which even though doesn’t smell, can be worse for your hair. Wella Professionals & Bollywood Diva, Shraddha Kapoor revolutionized, redefined and reinvented the mind sets of Delhi women by bursting the traditional myths surrounding hair color and educating them about the truth behind hair color.
I really liked interacting with Maria also as per her its completely safe for pregnancy women to colour their hair. I remember how I freaked out when I got my hair colored although being preggie that time and ofcourse nothing happened. It was only doctor who calmed me down.
Maria is a very humble and a vivacious person who listened to everyone’s hair queries patiently and answered with a lot of interest.
There were arrangements for live blogging where bloggers could write their experience and get a makeover from Wella. That was indeed quite nice from their side.
Meet ended with some healthy lunch .
I would like to congratulate Ripplelinks for organizing such a fantastic event.Hoping to attend more like these in the coming future
See you guys tomorrow
You might like reading these also:-
- Wella Bloggers Meet On 28th Sept
- Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti Review & Swatches
- Vedic Line Charcoal Disinfecting Face Wash Review
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist Lip Gloss in Coral Sunset Review & Swatches
- Eyetex Dazzler Extreme Length And Curl Mascara Review
- Victoria’s Secret Warm Embrace Moisture Luxe Body Mist with Shea Essence Review
- Dandrop Lotion Shampoo Review
- New Online store on the block: Mydesignersales.com
- Maybelline ColorSensational Color Whisper Lipcolor Berry Ready Review
- DIY – THE BEST HOMEMADE SCRUB FOR EVERYONE
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse Review
- How To Get Picture Perfect Makeup
- Launching The Wise She Food And Travel Blog