Today I’m going to review a rebonding kit from Wella. I have undergone rebonding twice before and this time I thought of doing it at home only as I knew how to do it. It’s a time consuming process and you need someone who can help you. As I told before I have done rebonding twice before and that is why I know the entire procedure and bought this kit as it showed good results. I wish I could show you the entire procedure photo tutorial but this idea dint come to my mind , so sorry for that. Anyways, even if you are new then also you can do your own rebonding as there are many video’s on youtube and this rebonding kit comes with an instruction pamphlet too which has all the steps written in details. Let’s move to the review now.
- Price: 450 INR
About Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit:-
Wellastrate Straight System Intensive Straightening Cream Mild is a powerful and reliable straightened, thanks to its new cationic formula base, to ensure ideal structural balance at the same time. Its special Hydro Safe Complex demonstrably increases the hair’s own capacity to retain moisture, whilst the reserves of moisture formed in this way prevent the hair structure from drying out. Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility.
Directions to Use: (from the website)
– Leave the straightener until all the curls are gone, check by pushing the hair up, as to form a curl, (process not more than 20 minutes)
– Next fully rinse your hair with water.
– Apply straightening cream in your hair, rinse and repeat at least twice if necessary. Condition and style it, and enjoy the new you.
Size: Straightener 100ml & Neutralizer 100ml
My Experience with Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit:-
The kit contains one straightening cream, one neutralizing and an instruction pamphlet. The straightening cream comes in a brown tube and it smells horrible but every straightening cream smells like this only because of the chemicals so you need to bear it. The cream is thick in texture but it spreads easily on hair. Since it is thick in consistency it’s hard to take out the product but I emptied it in a bowl. The cream comes out from hair easily and the smell also fades after washing hairs.
The neutralizer again comes in a brown tube and is white in color. The texture is creamy and it spreads easily. You need to pour the neutralizer in a bowl since taking it out from the tube again and again can be tiring. It has mild fragrance and fades after washing. The quantity is huge and it’s more than enough for my elbow-length hairs. The Kit gave me amazing results and my hairs got poker straight with the help of this kit. I am really happy with and will recommend it to everyone. It also dint damage my hairs other than the damage rebonding cause. There are two variants available, strong and medium. If your hairs are very curly then go for strong variant and if your hairs are less wavy then go for the medium one. Even if you are unsure of doing rebonding yourself, then you can tell your stylist to use this kit as it gives nice results.
It is a misconception that rebonding damages hair, this is the third time I am doing rebonding and I haven’t faced any problem yet. It’s really important to take care of your hairs after rebonding as this process is full-of-chemicals. I go for regular spa’s and use homemade hair mask religiously and I would suggest you the same if you do not want to damage your hairs.
What I like about Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit:-
- Affordable when compared with the quantity and quality
- Each tube is of 100 ml which is enough for my elbow length hairs
- Comes with a pamphlet so that you can understand how to use the products
- Results are amazing
- Creams don’t damage, in face they leave my hairs conditioned
- Dermatological Tested
- Gives poker straight hairs
- There are two variants available i.e. medium and strong
- Easily available online and stores that stock Schwarzkopf products
- Huge quantity
What I don’t like about Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit:
- Doesn’t come with gloves and boards
- Contains chemicals but then it’s REBONDING!
Wise She Rating: 5/5
Will I recommend?? Yes!! Go for it and I’m sure you’ll love the results.
Have you tried Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Busher Day Blushes Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Professional Density Advanced Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection Review
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade # 22 Review -Red
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray Review
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review