- It is a milder substitute of the much prefered AHA’s ( Alpha hydroxy acids) Which inspite of being gentle can still irritate sensitive skin. but Lactic acid doesn’t do for a considerable extent.
- It is one of the best exfoliators available out there and is so easily available in every kitchen. It gently sloughs off the dead skin cells sitting on your skin and reveals a glowing, clean and fresh skin.
- It has amazing skin nourishing properties and can improve the texture of your skin to a great extent if used regularly.
- You will see your fine lines diminishing within a very short span with a continued usage of lactic acid.
- Compared to other acids used in skin treatments, lactic acid is one of the mildest forms of acid.
- There are very less chances of it irritating your skin, hence suitable for people with sensitive skin who cannot usually go for exfoliations and peels.
- It evens out your complexion beautifully when used continuously.
- It works like a miracle for dry skin. It’s considered as one of the best treatments for dry skin. It nourishes your skin from within if with continued usage and gives a glowing complexion.
- It improves the collagen production thus improving the elasticity of your skin, isn’t that wonderful?
- Not just for exfoliating, it’s works like a charm for cleansing purposes too, it clears your skin and refines your pore, removes every trace of dirt and grim resulting in a clear blemish free skin.
- It is one of the best treatments used for winter care, when your skin is at it’s worst. It gives you that much needed hydration and that soft supple youthful skin.
- It works wonders for removing the unsightly tan of your skin that always upsets you. Upon regular usage, you can notice a visible lightening in your tanned skin.
- It helps you get rid of those nasty scars left by acne and pimples.
- Lactic acid peels are one of the most mildest forms of peels and the results are as good and even better giving you a clear, firmer and glowing complexion.
FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND ABOUT LACTIC ACID
- Lactic acid, although very mild can still cause some skin irritations. there are very rare chances of it, but still if your skin is hyper sensitive and reacts to every little thing than you might need to keep a check. Try using it in very little amount giving gap between the usage.
- Even if you have a normal skin, your skin’s sensitivity is increased to a considerable extent. Make sure during the usage of lactic acid, you do not treat your skin to other harsh chemicals and skin treatments.
- Your skin’s sun sensitivity is also increased, if you can’t avoid going out in the sun, then DO NOT ever skip on SUNSCREEN!
- Do not use any other skin exfoliating treatments if you are using lactic acid regularly.
Hope it was of some help pretty ladies
You might also like reading these:-
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Boosting Cleansing Mousse Review
- How To Get Picture Perfect Makeup
- Launching The Wise She Food And Travel Blog
- Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk in Shade #PK 001 Happy Pink Review
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eyeliner+Brightener Review & Swatches
- Forest Essentials Lip Balm – Luscious Sweet Narangi Juice Review