Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay On Color In Plum Rose
You must be knowing a girl starts stepping into her mother shoes in very younger age, then be it shoes or sari or makeup.
I am no exception, I did the same and still doing. Yes still I use my mother’s stuff and mostly makeup products. One of them is Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay on Color in Plum color(shade no 254). This is our first Chambor lipstick. She bought this from Chambor outlet in Ritu Wears, I was amazed with this flowing lipstick formula, you don’t need lip filler brush with this. So here the review goes on.
Price: INR 550.
- Jojoba oil which nourishes & moisturizes the lips throughout the day
- Shea butter which nourishes & conditions the lips.
- Vitamin A & Vitamin E
This lipstick comes in a attractive metallic steel packaging with transparent centre through which the color is visible. You have to twist the the lipstick which allows to flow of liquid lipstick through the brush. Application is very easy through the brush attached at the tip of lipstick.
My take on Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay on color in Plum Rose
When I first tried this lipstick I was pretty confused, how to rotate and from where to rotate the lipstick as it was not coming out. When I got tired of it, and about to keep it back in kit, I could see the lipstick flowing out.
The application is very easy through the brush attached to the tip. The color is very pretty , a bit on the brownish shade. Lipstick is nicely pigmented and silky in texture ( looks like Silk Chocolate ) , as the lipstick is liquid it settles down on lips fast and get dry. The shade will suits Indian skin tone. The lipstick is water proof and smudge proof , once it get dried it wont transfer. It stays around 3-4 hrs on my lips between meals, then touch up will be required.
Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay On Color in Plum Rose Swatches:
What I like about Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay On Color in Plum Rose :-
- Lipstick is nicely pigmented.
- Texture is silky.
- Lipstick flows through the brush, no separate lip filler brush is required.
- Easy and convenient packaging.
- Water proof and smudge proof .
- Stays long on lips as the name suggests Stay on Color.
- The color suits Indian skin tone.
What I don’t like about Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay On Color in Plum Rose :
- Twisting the lipstick in a right way give me headache.
- I don’t know why and how the lipstick leaks when kept in kit, and hell lot of lipstick is wasted.
- You can’t figure out how much lipstick is left.
- Rating : 4/5
- Recommendation: Overall , I liked the lipstick and will recommend to all, give it a try.
Have you tried Chambor Flowing Lipstick Stay On Color in Plum Rose ?