This is the first time I have come up with hair product. This autumn season gave me huge hair fall problem . So I thought besides changing shampoos and conditioners I should give some hair tonic a try. Abundance of hair tonic are available in market , which one to pick? I searched on Google and read many reviews on various hair tonics, positive and negatives of those gave me headache, really.
One day I was discussing same with my friend and she told me she is using Cipla Tugain Solution 2 with HLK advantage and she was quite impressed with the product so I thought ok now whatever happens I am trying this after I read the review for same product in foam on some blog. And I got this.
- Price: INR 176 for 60 ml.
- Ingredients: Minoxidil IP……………2.0% w/v, Absolute Alcohol…….63.0% v/v
- Dosage: 1 ml have to be used in morning and night, 1 ml is measured by dropper, as the 1 ml is indicated on dropper.
Direction to use:
1. Open the cap.
2. Remove the stopper.
3. Squeeze the bottle until the solution comes up close to the rim. Then release it.
4. Automatically, 1 ml of the solution will collect in the neck of the bottle. Remove it by using dropper.
5. Pour the solution from the dropper onto the center of the area of the scalp where the hair is thin. spread it evenly with your fingertips.
Let your hair and scalp get dry before applying solution.
My Take on Cipla Tugain Solution 2 Hair Gain Treatment:-
The packaging is convenient plastic bottle with a cap and stopper, a dropper is also there in the pack which is used to measure the solution and apply evenly on the scalp. Easy to apply
I was hopeful when I tried first this solution as there will be some magic and my all hair problems will be solved after one application .
I measured 1 ml through dropper and applied on my scalp. The application was easy . I use this solution only in night, as my oily scalp tends to become more oilier with the application. The solution has to be strictly applied on scalp only and should not be dropped on the face or any other part as hair could grow there. I am using this from a month now but could not notice any difference in hair fall, growth of new hair is too far to hope. Still I will use this whole bottle in the hope of some visible results, I could just hope
The solution tends to leak from the bottle even after I fit stopper properly as the solution came up on the rim after squeezing the bottle once don’t go back again in the bottle. According to the directions to use printed on pack said automatically 1 ml will come up after squeezing is not true. Result a lot of solution is wasted .
What I like about Cipla Tugain Solution 2 Hair Gain Treatment:-
- The solution comes in sleek plastic bottle with a dropper which is used to measure 1 ml of solution and even application on scalp.
- Contains Minoxidil ingredients which is the main ingredient in the hair tonics.
- The price is reasonable.
- I can’t find out any other pros as it didn’t get positive results for me.
What I don’t like about Cipla Tugain Solution 2 Hair Gain Treatment:-
- I found this ineffective in controlling my hair fall.
- Solution leaks from the bottle.
- Scalp tends to get oily.
- I didn’t find any new hair on my scalp.
Recommendation: Those facing extreme hair fall can give it a try as the results vary from person to person.
Have you tried Cipla Tugain Solution 2 Hair Gain Treatment?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline Bold matte Lipstick Mat 4 Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74 Review & Swatches
- Eyetex Dazzeler for Lip Gloss LG002 Review & Swatches
- Bath & Body Cotton Blossom Body Lotion Review
- Introducing The Wise She Fashion Blog
- Cheryl’s Skin Freshener Review
- The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Review
- Zodiac Eye Makeup Look for Libra
- Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review