This is my first review and I am super excited as from now I hope I can see my review on wiseshe . I am too use to this blog that I checkout reviews first on wiseshe then I decide to buy the product or not and I am secret admirer of wiseshe awesome and honest reviews and now I am reviewing too.
Hope everyone is enjoying the pleasant weather of October , humid weather is gone now and skin care , hair care will be more easy.
I come up with a mask which is suggested by my friend who stays in Dubai and uses this mask for acnes as I am getting too much acnes and acne scars and this mask is used for its cooling effects which helps in settling down acnes. I searched this mask in local medical stores but was not getting it so I asked my friend to figure out if its available in India and she come up with ZAP Healthcare Pvt Ltd. as they are the importers of this mask, and you can get it by calling this number for free home delivery. You can find this on Google too. Here are the details.
This Clay Mint mask is manufactured by DCL that is Dermatologic cosmetic laboratories In US.
- Price: INR 990 for 74 ml.You can buy it from here
- Product claims: Clay Mint Mask deep cleans pores, absorb excess oil and improves the texture and tone of skin.
- Directions: After cleansing apply to face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water. Pat dry and apply a moisturizer if desired.
- Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of small children. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Ingredients :
Shelf life: 2 years
My experience with Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask
This mask comes in white tube with white cap, cap has nozzle, so mask can be either taken out through nozzle or cap can removed to get it. Color of the mask is sea green and it reminds me of my Aloe Vera face pack.
The texture is very smooth and the mask is very light weight. I applied thin layer of this mask all over my face avoiding eye area and thick layer at the acne area and washed off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes as this dry off in this time period. As soon as I applied the mask on my face, I felt the cooling effect which soothes my skin.
This mask is not peel off mask so have to wash as soon as the mask dries off. After washing the mask, my skin felt soft and supple. I felt even tightening effect on my skin and acnes started drying to a bit. I use this mask twice in a week.
Now I am using this mask for 4 months and still some quantity is left in the tube so I can say the quantity is good. I am feeling the effect of the mask on my skin , the texture of my skin is improved and occurrence of acnes is reduced , but I don’t find any significant improvement on acne scars, yes they are reduced but a little bit. Maybe they will be all gone after few months.
This mask helped a bit in my oily skin, this does absorb excess oil and your skin will feel fresh whole day.
What I like about Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask :
- This mask comes in easy packaging.
- It deep cleanses the pores.
- It absorbs excess oil.
- Improves texture of skin.
- Slowly and steadily dries up the acnes.
- Reduces the occurrence of acnes if used on regular basis.
- Skin feels fresh and soft whole day.
- A tube can be used for at least 4 months ( if applied twice a week, depend on the quantity you use in a go).
- Mask dries up quickly and easily, and it’s very light weight.
- You just have to call the number given above for free home delivery.
- Very good for oily skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
What I don’t like about Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask :
- It’s a bit pricey.
- Availability issues .
- Acne scars are not reduced as much as I thought.
Recommendation: I would recommend this mask to oily skinned beauties and those whose skin is acne prone.
Have you tried Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Real Techniques Eye Makeup Brush Reviews – Starter Set
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish Devotion Review & Swatches
- Aveeno Protect + Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Review
- Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Crème SPF 15 PA++ Review
- DIY – Pineapple Acne Face Mask
- MAC Mocha Lipstick Review
- 5 Top Serums Reviews
- Colorbar Take Me As I Am Bare Dare Pink Review & Swatches
- New Products To Try This Week & Sephora Delhi Haul
- Victoria Jackson 12 Piece Lip Gloss Set Review & Swatches