Being girls we have every right to buy things from various stores, in spite of the fact that our drawers are full with same thing. But we need variety in terms of shades and companies and textures. Isn’t it? No doubts I had a blush with me, but why would I say no to the one from ELF which says all over colour stick. That means I could use it as a blush cum eye shadow and also the sales girl said that I could use it on my lips. That was enough to tempt me and leave me drooling. Without thinking I picked it up.
I bought it from India’s Bollywood city. I don’t remember the actual price but I had checked it online which said it is was $1 that means around 60 INR. Now that isn’t bad. I have been using this product past many months whenever needed. It is a tiny stick white in colour with a transparent plastic cap. The shade I had chosen was pink lemonade 3101.
- Directions of use: simply twist the stick and apply on to the required area.
- Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Octyl Isopalmitate, Ceresin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Sorbitol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850)
My take on ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade:-
I was a little confused with its name pink lemonade. I thought pink justifies its colour, but what is lemonade doing along with it? After thinking hard and testing it many times I sniffed it. It was then I realized that the stick has a bit citrus fragrance. Anyways the texture of the product is neither powdery nor creamy (I meant buttery soft). It is a stick with good consistency which need a bit hard stroke to apply it.
The shade is a very typical pink shade which is preferred and applied by all most of the women. But the extra bonus point here is the little shimmer which pops up after you blend it on the skin. The colour looks perfect after the manual blend and adds a perkiness to your cheeks.
It is not at all heavy and is pretty elegant shade which gives you a natural look for 2-3 hours after which it starts fading, leaving behind only the shimmer. It would suit more on fair girls. I also tried it on eyes, but it imparted only the shimmer and not the colour. I was happy as it could be used regularly to highlight your eyes in a very simple way.
ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade Swatches:-
What I like about ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade:-
- Hassle free application, revolve, apply and blend.
- Shade is natural pink
- Shimmer is in optimum amount
- Travel friendly
What I don’t like about ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade:
- You may find a little difficulty in revolving the stick
- Stick is very boring and not at all attractive
- It claims that it can be applied on to the lips as well, but I didn’t find it suitable for our pretty pouts.
Would I recommend it use to others?
Yes I would. There is no harm in carrying this 3 in 1 product which can be used anywhere without a problem.
Have you tried ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade?
You might also like reading these:-
- Maybelline The Perfector Instant Age Rewind Skin Smoothing Powder Review
- Maybelline Kohl Express Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Glam Black Review & Swatches
- De Reddys Strea A15 Two Week Experience & Retinol Products India
- Kryolan Professional Premium Smoothing Brush Review
- Lactacyd Perineal Wash Review
- Winter Care for Chapped Lips
- Sally Hansen Miracle Cure Review