Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Shine
ELLE 18 COLOR POP CORAL SHINE SWATCHES:
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT ELLE 18 COLOR POP CORAL SHINE:
What I like about Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine :
- A really affordable brand.
- Has ample of shades to choose from.
- Very easily available.
- Almost all the shades are gorgeous and wearable from the range.
- A really good option if you are planning to try out a new lip color.
- This particular shade is the current love of my life
- Manages a decent wear time.
- Can flatter any skin tone.
- It looks really good with not much of an OTT glossy finish.
- The shimmer particles are minute, very finely milled and not at all chunky.
- doesn’t settle into lip lines.
- Gives a beautiful soft, semi matte finish.
- A perfect MLBB shade for people with neutral skin undertones.
- I cannot live without this lippie any more.
- Ok, if you look at the price Vs quality factor, then it’s a thumbs up from me (y)
What I don’t like about Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine :
- The hard texture.
- Tugs on lips.
- Cannot survive a meal.
- emphasizes dryness and flakes on the lips if any.
- Not really creamy.
- Does not moisturize lips as claimed.
- In fact, Dries out my lips so badly that it almost takes them a week to heal.
FINAL VERDICT: As already said, if I’ve to see price Vs quality wise then it’s the best lippie offered at this price.
WILL I RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS: Yes, if you are looking for a budget friendly lip color and if you don’t have any problem with the cons mentioned above, then sure go grab it It’s a universal lip color.
Have you tried Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine ?