Elle 18 Color Pops Pink Pout Lip Color
Hello beauties. Today I am here with yet another lip color from Elle 18. I got few in a recent haul from Elle and there are more to come
- Price: Rs 100/- shade no 37.You can buy it online.
- Packaging: comes in the typical Elle 18 packaging. The same Black and pink with the girl on it. The cap and lipstick both are sturdy and travel friendly. I wish they were a tad bit sleek a bit plump if you ask me.
- Shade: it is pink with coral undertones in it. It is more on peach side than blue so it will suit most Indian tones as they are warmer. It can be an MLBB shade for fair to dusky skin tones. It will not wash you out regardless of your skin tone and one of the reasons why I love it so much. You can close your eyes, get this one and it won’t disappoint you.
Elle 18 Color Pops Pink Pout Lip Color Swatches:-
Texture, Pigmentation & Staying Power: it is a creamy lipstick rather than sheer like most Elle 18 ones. I don’t know if anyone got this but the latest collection all seen to be creamy and more pigmented than the original collection.
The pigmentation is amazing and covers completely. It won’t enhance your dark pigmentation if any. Being creamy, the staying power is less. On me it stayed for 3 hours when I was not using my lips much but with light meal it will stay for 2 hour max. It will transfer a lot and after it vanishes, you can see a beautiful tint to your lips which I absolutely love. Texture is very smooth and glides like a dream.
One problem is that it broke at the base when I tried to apply in a hurry. It will melt in summers definitely but on my lips though it didn’t bleed at all. Refrigerate it and apply with a brush. It worked great that way
What I like about Elle 18 Pink Pout Lipstick:
- Beautiful creamy pink colour
- Color is universal and will suit every skin tone out there.
- Moisturising and travel friendly
- Can be mlbb shade for few
- No shimmers and does not bleed
What I don’t like about Elle 18 Pink Pout Lipstick:
- Breaks and may melt in summers.
Final Thoughts: I absolutely am in love with the shade. It one of the best pinks after pinken from their collection. Highly recommended.
Have you tried Elle 18 pink pout lipstick?