Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub
In my latest visit to Fab India I came out laden with goodies, my product for today being one of them. I have acne prone oily skin on my face and normal skin otherwise so when I saw Fab India’s Neem Tulsi face and body gel scrub it sounded like 3 awesome products rolled into one, I HAD TO have it!
About Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub:
Our body and face gel scrub, especially formulated for daily use is made with natural active ingredients. It gently exfoliates the skin leaving you feeling refreshed and invigorated all day long.
Ingredients: Purified water, propylene Glycol, Walnut Shell powder, Carbopol 940, Aloe Vera extract, Neem Leaves, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Neem oil, Tulsi oil, Allantoin.
How to use: Apply a scoop of scrub to wet skin and gently massage all over the body in circularmotion, focusing on rough skin areas. Rinse and clean thoroughly.
Price:Rs. 250.You can buy it online.
My experience with Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub:
I have been using this Gel scrub for a week. The scrub has minute granulesthat are smooth and don’t irritate the gentle facial skin. This product doesn’t lather and hence a fairly large quantity is required to bathe. I would be using two 2 rupee coin sized scoops every day.
What I like about Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub:
- Pack- Most Fabindia products come in this standard Tub style. The pack has a [email protected] on cap and it fits tightly so there’s no chance of any spillage. Also the size is good for travel.
- Product- it applies well on the face and doesn’t irritate or break me out. It smells of Tulsi, more than Neem. But it’s not an organic smell, a little clinical. But I don’t mind.
- The gel has 3types of granules- brown, green and white coloured ones. All the granules are mild which was very good. The Tulsi leaves is a lovely organic touch to the gel, which I like. I don’t know however if it helps to add to the ‘invigorating or refreshing the body’.
- I can however say that I bought this gel because my acne has been acting up for a few days and this product didn’t aggravate it. And I’m glad I did. Girls with troublesome skin can definitely use this as a mild facial scrub every 2 days. When used indulgently (like in my pics below) it leaves the skin soft and smooth and leaves me happy!
What I don’t like about Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub:
- Pack- Tub style. Being a scrub it gets under my nails (literally) and I dislike digging every timeto get rid of the stray granules. Also, while bathing I have dripped loads of water into the tub every time I try to dig out another scoop- so not happy.
- Product- It doesn’t lather! I can’t come to terms with the fact that a bath scrub doesn’t lather! One can argue that it’s a gel (Duh! I should have guessed), but it took me nearly 3 days to get a rhythm on how much I should be scooping out. I just didn’t know when to stop! (Shower gels seem to have spoilt me rotten, I need lather!!)
- The smell doesn’t last, AT ALL! I wish it did then, I would have rated this product even higher then. We girls like lingering smells and Fabindia should know that by now (tsk tsk)
- Price: for the quantity that is required every time you use it, it’s pricey. But if you use it as merely a face gel scrub, then its goooood.
Good, but pricey! It’s a good face scrub if you ask me, but for the body as a bath scrub? Naah…
Have you tried Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub?