Remember Last time I reviewed MAC RETRO MATTE – ‘RUBY WOO’– The gem of red?? I am going to introduce you something new yet known – another gem from MAC RETRO MATTE COLLECTION– Fall 2013… I told you I will be back with another temptation!! I call Flat out as sister of ‘Ruby Woo’!! Lolz.
About MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick :
Inspired by Ruby Woo’s overwhelming popularity and one-of-a-kind texture, M•A•C introduces new bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s fiercely feminine. M•A•C also premieres Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M·A·C famous.
Available Shades are:
- Steady Going.
- Runway Hit.
- Relentlessly Red.
- All Fired up.
- Flat out Fabulous.
- Ruby Woo
- Fixed on Drama
Price: 990 INR or 15.00 USD.
Quantity: 3g or 0.1U.S o.z
My take on MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick :
It’s one of the most wanted MAC collection everyone was waiting for and the launchrd date was 24th oct all over India. But somehow Kolkata Lead this time yes!.. I have no idea how but it did launched in Kolkata first than any other cities.!! Lucky us!! Do I need to explain the situation the day when MAC Store Kolkata announced the Launch news? … It was mad, It was crazy and delirious. The time I get to know it was sold off I knew this would happen. Anyways I did asked one of my friend to collect shade # Flat out Fabulous and Relentlessly Red while coming to India and she happily agreed on the same. There are few other things which she got me from US too.. ofcourse ! I had to pay her but that doesn’t matter .Atleast i got what i wanted.
The Colour, MAC describe the colour as Matte Bright Plum. Flat out Fabulous as mentioned is a Part of MAC Retro Matte Collection Fall 2013. This collection has been inspired by famous ‘Ruby Woo’. This look deep down fushia colour under sunlight but its actually looks like deep purple plum colour.
The Texture is Matte as rest of the shades from the collection. I am a fan of Matte texture lipstick and the texture is not as drying as Ruby Woo. Mac has a perfect blend of Matte Texture , which is neither too drying and neither it cracks. Still make sure you moisturize your lips well before applying it.
Flatout Fabulous MAC Lipstick Swatches:-
Stays up to 4-5 hrs on my lips, does not smudge or budge. Its does transfer a bit but nothing bothering. Rich in pigmentation.. It has an opaque finish, 1-2 swipe on lips and you are good to go..! You can build up the colour more intense as per your liking..Leaves a nice tint behind.
What I like about MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick:
- The bright purple-plum colour which does stand out in crowd.
- The signature Vanilla fragnance.
- The matte texture, yet not drying on lips.
- Staying Power and awesome pigmentation. Good for those who have pigmented lips. 2 swipe will cover all pigments.
- The packaging is regular but I don’t have any problem with it.
- Availability: its going to be a permanent colour (yeyaya)
- No Smudge No Bulge!
- I am in love with the colour.
What I don’t like about MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick:
- Availability is a pain sometimes
- Price is high still I have no complain, MAC worth it.!
Verdict: GO for it..!! You wont be disappointed.. this Navratri lets stand out in crowd . I am in love with this shade and definitely will recommend it to others.
Have you tried MAC Retro Matte Flat Out Fabulous Lipstick ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Deborah Milano Rosette Light Creator Shine and Volume 6 Lipstick
- L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum Review
- Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser Review
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Coffee Command Review
- 5 Red Lipstick For Indian Skin
- Dabur Uveda Face Scrub Review
- Maybelline Fresh Coral Blush Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color F41 Plum Perfect Review