Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Toffee Nexus
When these beautiful rose gold lipsticks launched, I ordered three shades, out of which two were simply ordered on the criteria what I was having at that moment! Toffees were what I was gulping down at that time and so, I ordered this!
- Lakme 9 to 5 lipstick is a “medium brown shade” with little peach undertones.
- The texture is very smooth on application.
- The finish is a soft powdery matte.
- The pigmentation is nice and quite buildable. But it wouldn’t cover much pigmented lips fully.
- It stays on me without any snacks/drinks for more than 3 hours. With eatables in between, it vanishes.
- I need to re touch-up after 2 hours since the finish gets a little unflattering and dry by that time.
- Even if it fades, it doesn’t deposits at the edges of the lips.
- These aren’t moisturizing but also not very drying.
Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Toffee Nexus Swatch:-
I quite like this lipstick but the shade is disappointing for me. This medium brown shade pulls my face down. Although it looked real nice on my sis who has a medium skin tone. Make sure to try it in store before buying this.
- Price: Rs.400.You can buy it online.
- Quantity: 3.6gm
- Rating: 4/5
Have you tried Lakme 9 to 5 Lipstick Toffee Nexus ?
P.S – This post is written by owner of Vanitycasebox Heena who is a lover of makeup , beauty and Jewellery. You can check out her blog here . She also did a post on DIY nail polish organiser with us which was quite creative of her.