Today I am reviewing Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day creme, which is a part of Youth Infinity skincare range, which is a recent launch from Lakme. I always love trying new products especially the skin care products. While I was hunting for a new day cream, I found this, itsbeautiful violet packaging attracted me so much and I bought this.
About Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:
Lakme Youth Infinity Day creme with Insta collagen Boosters improves elasticity to tighten skin.It enhances moisture content of skin with every application, SPF15 PA++ protects the skin from UVA/UVB luminising pearls instantly brightens skin tone. The power of Peptides stimulates collagen production, CLA enhances skin cells, Retinol &Retional boosters stimulates & boosts collagen production, AHAs gently exfoliates dead skin cells, glycerin restores & enhances moisture,making the skin firm &niacinamide lightens skin & gives you the perfect Sculpted look.
- Insta collagen Boosters
- Intense Moisture Enhancement
- SPA15 PA++
- Clinically Proven
- Dermatologist tested
- Recommended by Salon experts
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Price: INR 299 for20g, INR699 for 50g. You can buy it here.
- Packaging : It comes in an attractive shiny violet tube with a silver colored cap. The crème is white in color and with medium consistency.
- Usage : Gently massage with circular movements, every morning and evening over cleansed face.
What the product says:
Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Crème with SPF15 PA++ gives freedom from dullness and ensures skin to stay young. It is your daily dose of expert salon care-that helps firm your skin while brightening it. With this daily dose of moisture and protection, you have bright & tight, younger looking skin as if you just stepped out of Salon.
There is a booklet inside the pack, containing the information about the product and it also explains the procedure of applying the crème.
My Experience with Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme :
I used it daily in the morning for 15days; I applied this crème as mentioned in the booklet; the crème is moderately thick in consistency and get absorbed easily into the skin. It gives immediate brightening effect, which lasts maximum for 1 hr.
I am in my Mid 20’s and I don’t have sagging skin yet, so I am not sure about its sculpting effect. I have combination skin, because of the weather here in Bangalore, my skin became dry and when I applied this crème, it gave nice moisturizing to my skin. It did not show any noticeable change and so, I stopped using it.
After some days I am out of my night crème and thought of trying this crème at night and to my surprise it gave me good results, my skin was well nourished in the morning and I could see my face becoming brighter day by day and now this is my second tube which I am using as a night crème.I have ordered for a night crème from this range, have to try that.
What I like about Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:-
- Travel friendly packaging
- Easily get absorbed
- Contains Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin ‘A’,which is useful in treating acne, wrinkles etc.,
- Contains SPF15 PA++ so protects from harmful UV rays
- Gives good moisturizing for dry skin
- No breakouts
- Brightens the skin immediately after application.
What I don’t like about Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Creme:-
- Heavy crème, turns oily after 1hr, may not be suitable for oily skin
Will I recommend it to others:Yes, those who are having dry skin, sagging skin, wrinkles can give it a try as it contain retinol. Oily skin people can avoid this.
Have you tried Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Day Crème?
You might also like reading these:-
- Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron Review
- Bed Head Urban Anti+Dotes Recovery Shampoo Review
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free – Blogger Meet