L’oreal color lift blush is not available in India and one of my friends was coming from abroad so I got it delivered to her place although through another online website. To my horror I just checked on Amazon and it’s available in only $2 there. Can you even imagine L’oreal product available in $2 here?.Here in India, they almost touch MAC in price range.
Anyways, leaving behind my sob story. I initially thought that this one is a powder blush as there is nothing mentioned on the packaging so when I opened it up I was like oops ! this is cream. Never mind I like cream blushes too …Thank God I don’t have oily skin anymore.
About L’oreal Color Lift Blush Pink Lift Rose:-
- Silky, lightweight texture
- Flawless even tone
- Infused with tourmaline pearls
Visible Lift® Color Lift Blush contours and illuminates cheekbones for a more radiant, youthful looking complexion. The hybrid cream to powder formula has a silky, lightweight texture that does not settle into fine lines, giving complexions a flawless even tone. Visible Lift Color Lift Blush is infused with tourmaline pearls for optimized radiance to revitalize the complexion and create a healthy glow. Luxurious texture blush is infused with tourmaline pearls for optimized radiance. Available in 6 shades.
Made in USA
- Price – $12.You can buy in around $2 from Amazon if abroad.
- Shades available- These are available in six shades which are as follows: Berry Lift, Nude Lift, Coral Lift, Pink Lift, Peach Gold Lift and Rose Gold Lift.
- Pigmentation Texture & Packaging– Blush has cream to powder formula and is really soft and blend-able. Colour can be built but I prefer not to do that because of the shimmer present in the blush which builds up the shine on my cheeks.I need to dab my brush 2-3 times to pick up the shade but application is quite easy.It doesn’t accentuate open pores and looks really natural and is housed in a plastic packaging with a transparent lid over it.Something which one appreciate when somebody likes to buy few more shades.
L’oreal Color Lift Blush Pink Lift Rose Swatches:-
Blush as per its name gives natural glow to the skin and kind of “lift “up as claimed. I especially like to wear it at night because when the lights falls on it it makes one look like a glowing bulb – in a good way of course. By the way this too looks like a good dupe of Nars orgasm ..I have lost the count of the products which looks like Nars Orgasm.Also, along with this its a good dupe of MAC Star Wonder Mineralize Skinfinish.
This is how it looks on me during the day.Looks quite natural ..Isn’t?
Summing it up :-
What I like about L’oreal Color Lift Blush Pink Lift Rose:-
- Smooth and blendable texture
- Stays for 6-7 hours
- Travel friendly and compact packaging
- Gives natural glow
- One doesn’t need a highlighter after using this.
- Available in six shades
- Nicely pigmented and can be built up
- Will show nicely on lighter to medium skin tone
- Shimmer is not overpowering
What I do not like about L’oreal Color Lift Blush Pink Lift Rose:-
- Not available in India
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Packaging – 4.5/5
- Texture & Blending – 5/5
- Shade- 4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4.5/5
Have you tried L’oreal Color Lift Blush Pink Lift Rose ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap Review
- My Recent Haul & Pretty Accessory Gifts
- Wellastrate Straight System Intense Rebonding Kit Review – Rebonding At Home
- Lakme Absolute Cheek Chromatic Baked Busher Day Blushes Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Professional Density Advanced Shampoo Review
- The Body Shop Blush Brush – Leona Lewis Collection Review
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in Shade # 22 Review -Red
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Scent Spray Review
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- How To Use Cleansing Milk
- Loreal White Perfect Laser Essence Serum Review
- How To Effortlessly Lighten Your Skin with Meladerm