L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum
As I have said earlier I am mad behind hair care products, it includes, shampoos, conditioners, hair packs, serums and many herbal items too now a days I am more into using serums as I read somewhere that if you are constantly under A/C than protect your hair by using leave in serums. So I thought of using Loreal since I feel this is the only trusted brand in case of serums. Other known companies have not come up with as of now.
About L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum:-
Technological innovation: Ceramide-Cement.
Its caring formula works at two level :
1. When applied, it instantly attachés itself to the damaged areas, repairs, and unifies the hair surface, creating a protective shield against further damage and split ends.
2. Nourishes and smoothens your hair from root to tip; hair feels silky, looks healthy and its easy to style.
Day after Day hair is Strong, smooth, Shiny, Detangled & protected tips
Price – INR 220 for 80 ml.You can buy it online.
Price: 140/- INR for 40 ml. It goes for 6 months almost, so very reasonable
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Alcohol denat, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl alcohol, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadicanediol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Geraniol, Butylphenyl , Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal, Fagrance (F.I.L. C37906/1).
Packaging: The product comes in a sturdy white plastic bottle with a dual flip open and screw red cap. The cap is quite sturdy and the product is travel friendly.
How to use:
Take 2-3 drops in your palm, rub your palm and apply on your hair (not on the roots). It is very transparent and gets absorbed easily. You can either use it on freshly washed hair or on dry hair. I have done both and it’s effective.
My Experience with L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum:-
I picked this up on my recent visit to Mall. My Beauty Parlour girl always prescribes me Loreal products so I thought I should try this one as it is cheap, even if it doesn’t work I will not lose something
I find the bottle to be very odd shaped. The cap is too huge for the bottle. It fits nicely, but if you compare the proportions, the length of the cap is exactly half of the bottle length. The opening in the cap is just perfect as it dispenses the serum in a controlled manner as per your requirement. Now, coming down to the serum itself. The consistency is quite runny.
What I like about L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum:-
- Detangles the washed hair effectively. So saves our time in combing hair
- Adds a noticeable shine to the hair without being too oily.
- Hair feels softer after its application.
- Works equally well on dry hair also, manages the frizzes quite effectively.
- Does not weigh down the hair.
- You don’t get the “washing needed” feeling after a day or two
- Reasonably priced.
- One bottle goes for 6 months atleast
What I did not like about L’oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum:-
- If you see the claims, then it should help repair the hair surface. I seriously doubt a serum would be able to do that because its being 4 months and my hair is still same.
Yes, that’s it. I don’t find any other problem with this product, not at such a price at least.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5.
Will I Buy Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum Again?
Definitely worth a try Girls. It’s cheap and effective. It’s definitely a good serum. I am really liking it a lot nowadays. So, I am definitely buying this again.
Have you tried Loreal Paris Total Repair 5 Instant Smoothing and Nourishing Oil Serum Again?