Coral is my current love. Whichever brand I go for, I always end up picking a shade with hints of coral. Today I have got a lustre lippie from MAC in a peachy coral shade. I am sure most of you will love it.
Price: Rs 990
My experience with Mac Lustre Lipstick See Sheer :
Why I chose lustre finish? I was quite bored of collecting mattes and creamy finish since long and also all the coral shades I have are mostly a bit bright. I wanted something in coral but a bit muted this time. Mac lustre lipstick had it all. I was confused whether to pick lustering or this one but then I always fall for corals as I told you before.
Though I have similar shade in other brands too but I love the finish of this lipstick which is very moisturising and is perfect for day wear. It is neither like the very creamy runny ones nor opaque in finish. I love this lustre on my lips as of now.
The shade is described as grapefruit pink on MAC’s site but to me it is peachy coral as I said. It makes me look fairer (all corals do actually). It is something which would look nice alone as well as with heavy eye makeup too. You can build the color with this one but then you cannot get a completely opaque finish. I like it for my dry lips. This shade will suit most of the skin tones.
Since it is a lustre finish lipstick it would not survive a full meal, mini meals may be it survives. There is a little sweet smell associated with this lipstick but it is not that bothersome for me.
Mac Lustre Lipstick See Sheer Swatches:
Overall, if you love corals this is pure love and a must have for you.
What I like about Mac Lustre Lipstick See Sheer :
- Lustre finish is very flattering.
- The shade is a beautiful peachy coral which would suit most skin tones.
- Buildable color.
- Moisturising for dry lips.
- Can be carried off with minimal or maximum makeup.
- Perfect shade to brighten your face without looking over the top.
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Does not run out of lips even when you build up the color.
What I don’t like about Mac Lustre Lipstick See Sheer :
- Who said I do not like it?
I think I am going to buy lustering as well. Take care you girls, love you!
Have you tried Mac Lustre Lipstick See Sheer ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Lipstick Capricious Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Silk Touch Lipstick Silk Star Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert – Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64 Review & Swatches
- MAC Matte Lipstick Taupe Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lipcolor F21 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Inglot Refill Lipstick Shade 27 Review & Swatches