Hi Everyone !
How was the long weekend ? I had great fun at Mussoorie and did a post about my stay here and now I am back to show you one of the MAC matte dangerous lipstick which I bought a week ago after the launch of the MAC retro collection.
You can read other shades reviews of this collection here
This collection has both new and old shades and they are now part of the permanent shades so if they are sold out then please don’t worry .
I had no plans of getting this one but the moment I tried it I was completely sold over the shade. This shade is described as Vivid bright coral red by MAC and as the name suggest its a matte shade.
Lipstick comes in the usual bullet packaging and is incredibly opaque. Formula has few drawbacks such as its little drying and settle into fine lines but the shade in itself is so damn beautiful that it doesn’t stop me from wearing it every now and then.
Application is smooth and one feels its creamy while applying it but with time it starts getting dry and bit flaky. It does need a lip balm underneath to avoid the problem.
MAC Matte Dangerous Lipstick Swatches:-
It’s a bright orange lipstick with strong orange red undertones in it. I have seen similar shade worn by Kareena, Deepika many times. Thing with oranges is that they either look too bright or wash you out but this one is for keeps. Just too pretty to be ignored.
This is how it looks on me. In fact it looks little more brighter than this.
And this is how it looks on me.
What I like about MAC Matte Dangerous Lipstick:-
- Smooth in application
- Will suit darker ,medium as well as fairer skin tones
- Covers pigmentation
- Long staying
- Very classy
What I do not like about MAC Matte Dangerous Lipstick:-
- It’s drying and flakes after a while
- Formula is little drying
Will I recommend it to others – I am in love with this shade although it does have a few drawbacks. One of my favorite orange .Wearing this just brightens up my day.Total love it is <3.
Have you tried MAC Matte dangerous lipstick?
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Formula – 3/5
- Availability – 4/5
- Staying power – 4.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Enchanting Trio Eye Shadow Palette in Seductively Nuede Review
- Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment Review
- How to Get Aishwarya Rai’s Cannes Looks – Makeup Breakdown
- Strawberry.net Is Back With 10% off on Makeup & My Recommendations
- Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation Review
- Jovees Fairness Lotion Water Resistant Sunscreen Review
- Coloressence Lipstick- Passionate Pink Review & Swatches
- LOTUS HERBALS FRUJUVINATE Skin Perfecting & Rejuvenating Fruit Pack Review
- MUA Blush 2013 Collection in Bubblegum Review and Swatches