I bought few of the Maybelline Bouncy Blushes from Amazon abroad and I found them much better than Maybelline dream bouncy blush.Remember those cream blushes which were quite a rage few years ago ?
I bought three of these and was so impressed with the quality that I gave Wise She team member Shweta also to try them out.I knew she would love these and I was right.The moment she used it she went ga ga over it..
Let us know what make these Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush worth loving :-
Maybelline’s Dream Bouncy Blush’s unique bouncy texture gives you the freshest flush ever! The revolutionary powder-gel formula is lightweight like a powder, yet it melts seamlessly into skin like a cream, for a sheer wash of bouncy-fresh color that lasts!
- Price – $8 .29 each for 5.6gm .These were available in 10 yummy shades..I was just too confused which one to pick but went with my gut feeling. Maybelline anyway is my favourite drugstore brand and somehow I knew these will turn out good.
My experience with Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake:-
These blushes are dome shaped and really soft and bouncy and because of the soft cushioned bounce, product loses its shape after a while.When I swatched shade Coffee cake I thought it won’t work for me. I wasn’t sure about the shade and it took me some time playing with it to figure out how it will work best on me. Now that I know how to use it, I really like the nude glow it gives to my cheeks.
Formula is really really smooth just like the Maybelline mousse blush which gives powdery finish.This blush works the best with your finger and blending it out is super easy .It’s light weight and most of the shades are high in pigmentation.
I have a combination skin and this blush makes my cheeks oily after a while, so oily skin girls will have to be little careful with it .
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake Swatches:-
Excuse my unruly brows with no mascara ..I first thought of skipping the FOTD but then you wouldn’t have got an idea how natural this blush looks just by the swatch.
Summing it up
What I like about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake:-
- High in pigmentation and texture
- Stays for long hours
- Gives natural flush
- Easy to blend
- Available in many shades from cool to warm skin tone
- Decently priced
What I do not like about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake:-
- Makes skin oily after a while
Have you tried Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush Coffee Cake ?
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Texture- 3/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Availability – 2.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sattvik Mint Magic Antiseptic Cleanser Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream Review
- ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas Review & Swatches
- Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask Review
- TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo Review
- MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick Review and Swatches
- 6 Sizzling Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Reviews
- Calvin Klein SHEER BEAUTY Roller Ball Review
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Shine Blush Review & Swatches
- Lakme 9 to 5 MR3 Scarlet Drill Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Definer Sizzling Orange 007 Review & Swatches