My day is green today. Not the plain kind of green, but it has a little pearly shine in it. Have a look at the images for a better idea of the green shade.
The package is the main complaint of this brand MUA. The case looks so flimsy. I always fear the top transparent cap of the case to get a long crack and break off from its original shape and form. So brittle it looks. But yes, I should also mention that it has sustained a hard fall from my hand. Nothing happened.
The shade is a pearly green that seems like it emits light from all angles. It is a typical beach wear relaxing cool green color (according to me). What do you feel about the shade?
The texture is silky smooth and easy to apply and spread. It blends well on the skin without any mess of falling around. A perfect transition of pan to applicator, applicator to eye lid; job done.
It stays on well without any fuss easily for over 5 hours. No spreading around until you remove it. But it is not completely removed with jus face wash/cleanser and water. I need oil to wipe it off.
This eye shadow does not irritate the eyes. A good pick with good attractive shade. What say? Any green lovers joining me on the hunt of next green shade? .
What I like about MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 7:
- Beautiful cool shade.
- Good texture.
- Easy blendable eye shadow.
- Good staying power.
- No color or shimmers falling around.
What I don’t like about MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 7:
- Very brittle kind of plastic package.
- Requires oil/makeup remover for cleaning the eye make up.
Have you tried MUA Eye Shadow Pearl Shade 7?
You might also like reading these:-
- The Body Shop Eyeliner Eye Definer 12 Shimmering Steel Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow 74 Review & Swatches
- Zodiac Eye Makeup Look for Libra
- Loreal Paris True Match Blush In Shade 02 Rosy Cheeks Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist Review
- L’oreal Wear Infinite Eyeshadow Line & Define Color Midnight Sky Review