Hello, Lovely Ladies.
Today I am gonna review about Neutrogena Fine Fairness cream SPF 20/PA+. Though at day time I use Lacto Calamine Lotion as my skin is oily and pimple prone, but Delhi’s whether is not suiting me and my face become dull and dark. I was looking for a fairness cream this time and when I visited the shop, they told me to take this cream instead of Lacto Calamine. Neutrogena Fairness cream comes with SPF 20 which is a plus point that you don’t need an extra sunscreen with it.
Ingredients of Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream:
- Price : INR 299/-.You can buy it from here
- Quantity: 50 gm
- Color: white
- Consistency: Thick
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Direction for use: For your best fairness results, use in conjunction with other Neutrogena fine fairness products-cleanser, toner, and Neutrogena Fine Fairness Deep Whitening Mask twice a week. After cleansing, apply to face and neck. Use daily.
About Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF 20/PA+:
My take on Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF 20/PA+:
I am using this since last one week. I am happy with the results. After you apply it you gonna get the fairness effect all day long. Not like any other fairness cream. I have oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin oiler at all.
It is best suited cream for both oily and combination skin. It is a nice Moisturizer as you don’t have to apply moisturizer again and again.
It has a mild smell and make skin brighter day-by-day. It makes skin soft and supple.
What I like about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF 20/PA+:
- Reasonably priced.
- Little amount of cream required each time.
- Make skin brighter.
- Suitable for both oily and combination skin.
- Make skin smooth.
- Have SPF 20/PA+
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF 20/PA+:
- Contain paraben
- Long list of chemicals.
- Packaging is not hygienic at all.
Final Verdict: It’s a good cream for oily skinned person and makes skin brighter too. So, a must try product.
Have you tried Neutrogena Fine Fairness Cream SPF 20/PA+?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free – Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review
- L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure Review