Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie
Today I am going to review a super affordable and a must have lipstick for you all. It is street wear color rich lip color in shade no 03, Pink Pie
This is my first lipstick after I started working and I am so happy that this is my first lipstick. I got this last year. I wore this shade each and every day to work. From the very first day my colleagues noticed and appreciated the color. One even asked me to get her one also. The store boy told it is out of stock, every time I went to get this lipstick. This went on around for 4 months. I also searched other stores, still did not find a piece. From then I started to use this sparingly lest it might get over . After coming to Chennai my search also didn’t get over. I had to pre order this shade from the local health & glow store and finally I have a back up for my favorite shade.
Ok now coming to the packaging, this comes in a flimsy black grey plastic tube. It looks cheap but at a price of Rs.160 I am not complaining . When you close, there is no click lock, so it might get loose and come off in the long run. Well I haven’t faced this till now thankfully. This lipstick has always been in my handbag from the day I bought it.
Quantity is 3.5 grams. Good enough to finish quickly. Coming to the color, this shade is a beautiful mix of brown and pink. On closer look brown undertones are prominent. It is more of a soft nude brownish pink. When applied lightly this gives my lips a natural look. I have never liked browns; I always lean towards pink and corals but this is such a pretty shade that I always look for it when I am confused about what lipstick to wear. Overall it is a great shade for office wear.
Fragrance is faint but sweet. Texture is really good. I mean at Rs 160, I am amazed at the quality and color this lipstick has. It is neither matte nor glossy. And yes it does not have shimmer. I will say it is slightly creamy but nothing like it will settle in fine lines. It is not drying but it will not moisturize dry lips. One swipe covers pigmented lips beautifully but heavily pigmented lips may need more swipes to cover fully. This stays on my lips for 3 hours without eating or drinking. It transfers a bit. With a full meal expect the color to vanish from the inner corners of your lips. I generally purse my lips to distribute the color.
It gently lifts and brightens up my face without being too on your face. It does not wash me out. This will suit almost every skin color.
What I like about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie :
- Indeed color rich
- Sweet nude pinkish brown color which will suit almost every skin tone
- Stays for good 3 hours
- Not extreme matte or glossy but in between
- Feels light
- Dirt cheap
- Great for office, party, outing, almost every occasion color
- Brightens the face
- Covers pigmented lips well
- Shade is pure color, no shimmer, no gloss
What I don’t like about Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie :
- Cheap packaging (hello! It is cheap.)
- Color goes from inner corner of lips after a full meal
- Transfers a bit
- Ingredients not mentioned
- Loses its shine after a few hours
- Needs touch ups
Do I recommend: Yes. This is a beautiful color to own. You can use it when you feel you have nothing to apply on your lips. I am super amazed at this price, the color, the texture and quality of this lipstick is really good. I love it for its versatility. I am already having a back up as you can see
- Rating: 4/5
- Price – 160.You can buy online.
I will come back with another great wear anywhere lipstick, till then take care girls .
Have you tried Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie ?
You might also like reading these:-
- ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Pink Umbrellas Review & Swatches
- Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories Clay Mint Mask Review
- TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo Review
- MAC Retro Matte Relentlessly Red Lipstick Review and Swatches
- 6 Sizzling Revlon Kissable Balm Stain Reviews
- Calvin Klein SHEER BEAUTY Roller Ball Review
- Burt’s Bees 100% Natural Lip Shine Blush Review & Swatches
- Lakme 9 to 5 MR3 Scarlet Drill Review & Swatches