Hello everyone. You know it so fun when somebody amongst your relatives go to a foreign land and brings all the things you want from there. Same happened with me, my cousin sis went to London and got me so many goodies one among them is Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion .
About Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion:-
The lotion comes in a purple colour bottle with several tiny images of bottles, wine glasses and heels on it. The name of the company is crowed with a floral imprint. The nozzle is without a cap which made me a bit anxious with the fear of its travel issue but as soon as revolved it, my anxiety vanished off. Because it had a locking system with it
- Quantity: 300ml
- Price: my cousin is not disclosing
Directions of use: apply evenly to clean dry skin. Allow lotion to dry completely before dressing. Wash hands immediately after use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If the product goes into eyes, immediately rinse well with water. Avoid contact with hair and fabrics.
My take on Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion:
It is real party booster.
Anyways taking of the lotion, it a shimmery copper brown coloured thing which when pumped out looks a bit weird. But once you rub it on the skin, you immediately notice the shimmer it gives you.
The glitter is just perfect and optimum. There is a mild fragrance associated with it which you won’t mind.
One flaw I would like to mention is the little brownish tinge it adds to your fair hands or arms, which doesn’t look bad but it isn’t so pleasing too.
Talking of the staying power, it stays for five hours but after that the shimmer starts disappearing.
Since it’s a lotion, it has enough capacity to add moisture to the skin.
What I like about Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion :
- The fragrance is appealing
- Stays for really long duration
- Shimmer is good
- It just somehow manages to bring a smile on your face after the application. You feel you are the star of the night with all the glitters and shimmers
What I don’t like about Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion :
- I guess it’s not available in India L
- Your hands might feel sticky while applying it
Sorry gurlies I wish it was available in India too, but I am sure I have left you drooling to buy this product whenever you visit a foreign land
Have you tried Ted Baker London Glistening Body Lotion ?
You might also like reading these:-
- I Love Mango Face Mask Review
- L’oreal Paris Nutri Shine by Color Riche Lipstick Apricot Shine Review
- My Foundation Makes Me Look Dark – Wise She Reader Question
- Live Jennifer Lopez Sexy Vibe Body Lotion Review
- Faces Ultime Pro Long Wear Matte Lipstick 07 Read My Lips Review
- Loreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Passion Fruit Perfect Review
- Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap Review