I personally wasn’t so interested into hair straightening because I felt the heat will damage my hair. One fine day my friend visited me she had glossy and healthy hair and she told me she did keratin treatment to avoid frizz and breakage. I felt keratin treatment involves too much chemicals and told her to suggest me some hair styling ideas. She suggested that I try Flat ironing at home. I went to a salon and did hair straightening and got some tips from my hair stylist on how to do flat iron and what to apply for heat protection. My salon stylist suggested me to buy GHD or CHI flat iron. I went for CHI because most of my friends use them.
I suggest you all to try this CHI flat iron occasionally for important occasions. There are a bunch of fake CHI products floating in market so be careful while purchasing.
About Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
CHI Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine.
This Classic Flat Iron is ideal for all your hairstyle needs. Now, you can straighten, smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip, and bend. Just use your imagination and create your own personal flair.
- ·1″ tourmaline ceramic plates
- ·Adds moisture and shine
- ·Penetrates hair from inside out
- ·Reduces frizz and static electricity
- ·Versatile “all in one” ergonomic design
- ·Professional salon model
- ·Create silky shiny hair instantly
- ·Flash quick heating
- ·Swivel cord
My experience with Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
I have very dry curly hair. After shampooing and blow dry I comb with a paddle brush till I remove knots. Then I apply little bit heat protect ant from CHI and then I sectioned my hair into 8 parts and i went over each section twice with the Chi Air at the hottest setting (410 degrees) and my hair came out super smooth and straight.
It remains hot for a considerable time and I always fear that I will burn my hair so I often switch off my flat iron. I didn’t apply any hair set spray but my hair stayed super smooth and straight all through the day, and I got good compliments from my husband.
It remained soft and straight till next morning and I used a satin cap while sleeping to prevent breakage from rubbing against pillow. I was very pleased with my purchase.
What I like about Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
- Chi Air has a 2-year warranty.
- It doesn’t cause split ends like most flat iron .
- Light weight.
- Heat up fast.
- Swivel cord is very long.
What I don’t like about Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
- Lot of fake products are available now. So buy from authorized shops.
- No temperature adjustment knob.
Price:$89.95.You can buy from Amazon here
Where did I purchase Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
I purchased mine from ULTA. They sell salon brand makeup and hair products. I also got this on sale for 89$.It sells for 99$.I got a free heat pouch as an promotional offer from ULTA.
Will I purchase Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron:
Yes, but with a temperature control knob.
Heat protectant :
I got CHI Iron Guard Protection Spray and I will review this product soon.
Have you tried Ultra CHI Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron ?
You might also like reading these:-
- MAC Retro Matte Ruby Woo Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- All about Face Illuminators
- New Maybelline Colossal Kajal 12 Hour Review & Swatches
- Wella Professionals Unveils That Ammonia Free Hair Color Is Not Damage Free – Blogger Meet
- The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette in Golden Brown Review
- L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss Peach Pleasure Review
- Maybelline Bold matte Lipstick Mat 4 Review