VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 Cleanser + Scrub + Mask
+Dear WISESHE Readers,A big hello to all our lovely readers.First of all let me thank Anamika for inspiring me to enter the blogosphere.I’ve been religiously following several blogs since 1year and found Wiseshe as the best platform for upcoming writers like me . I love WISESHE for its reader-friendliness.
Targetted towards oily and acne prone skin.
Its a lovely green and white opaque,travel friendly tube which is pleasant to look at.
- Quantity: 50ml & 125ml tubes
- Price: Rs 390 /- & Rs 950 /- respectively.You can buy it online.
I’ve picked up the 50ml tube just to experiment it on my combination skin.I have an added advantage,my husband has oily and acne prone skin.
Vichy claims it to be a single product with 3 uses – cleanser+scrub+mask.It clarifies complexion,reduces sebum,helps unclog pores and mattifies skin.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH VICHY NORMADERM 3 IN 1:
Texture – Its light green in colour & creamy with mild scrub particles embedded in it.
What I like about VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 :-
- Mild scrub particles,which are not at all abrasive.
- Fast drying mask,dries within 3min.
- Reduced sebum and mattifies skin.
- Imparts a nice glow which can be seen for 2 days.
- Improves skin texture.
- Reduces pore size.
- Parabens free which makes many girls smile.
- Thermal spa water for sensitive skin.
- Alcohol and soap free.
- Long shelf life- expires after 3yrs from manufacturing date.
What I don’t like about VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 :
- I haven’t seen any.
But i personally feel it is worth its price due to its results.
Totally,this product lives up to its claims. Its a boon for oil skinned beauties. It comes in handy whenever you need a quick parlour kinda cleanup. Though mine is combination skin, I fell for this due to its good results. It is one of the best scrubs i have used,and it may work even for normal skin.
See you all soon with another review.
Have you tried VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 Cleanser + Scrub + Mask ?