I believe in hair care and keep cracking eggs and applying so many weird things on my hair. I do give importance to shampoos but I never believe that a shampoo can do wonders to my hair. This time I got Wella Brilliance shampoo for colored hair from one of the Wella event which I attended. I had no high expectations from it but one wash won me over. This shampoo really works guys and all those who keep asking for my hair care regime should try this out .
Read more why I love this shampoo so much
Wella Brillance Shampoo for colored hair claims:-
This shampoo helps enhance brilliance of colored hair, leaving it irresistibly smooth and soft to the touch.With diamond dust.
- Price – INR 475 for 250ml.Those abroad ca buy it from Amazon in just $10
- Ingredients :-Aqua, SLS, Sodium chloride , Glycol Disterate, Dimethicone,Laureth -4, Sodium citrate, Sodium Xylenslfonate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Salicylic acid, Tetrasodium EDTA ,Polyquaternium-6,Methylparabean,Glyoxylic Acid, Linalool , Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Hydrochlric Acid, Limonene Magnesium Nitrate, Diamond Powder, Magnesium chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.
My experience with Wella Brilliance Shampoo:-
I got my hair color done one and half year ago and thanks to all the shampoos which I am using its pretty much there although I would now say its barely there. What I am trying to say here is that I am not sure how good and effective it is in keeping the colored hair intact .I can only vouch on how effective it is in shampooing dry hair.After using it my dry ends have smoothened up.They look way healthy and nourished.Shampoo lathers well and one bottle goes a long way and has a mild long lasting fragrance.
Wella Brillance Treatment For Colored Hair:-
- Price – 475 for 150 ml
This is really nourishing and smoothenes lifted cuticles.It’s perfect for detangling. I have tried WELLA System Professional Color Save Mask which was thrice in cost but it was nothing exceptional or may be it was expired product or product might be good but many online shopping sites are selling off expired products nowadays which is highly disappointing.
I have been using this since two-three weeks and there is still 3/4th of the product left.Product is thick in consistency and I require two scoops of it to cover my waist length hair.
All in all both are great products only problem is the availability and truck loads of chemical in it .Still product works really well and if you are suffering from damaged or dry ends this is worth trying .
P.S – It’s K’s birthday today and I and my friends planned a surprise for him.I still managed to restrain myself from the yummy cake and just had a small bite.
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5 ( Only availability is a issue.)
You might like reading these also:-
- My Weekend Makeup Haul
- Deborah Milano Blush 24 Rame Review
- L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- 13 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- 3 Body Shop Love Gloss Photos & Swatches
- Look Book-Eye Makeup With Faces I-shine eyeshadow quartet