Yesterday we shared with you how you can take advantage of Coastal Scent sale and today now that few hours are left, one can buy Sigma brushes as well.
In whole year this is the only day when Sigma gives free shipping world wide. Last time we did shop a lot in fact, we have not been able to review all the brushes till now.
There is at least Rs 8 -10 difference now in the dollar rate since last year, but still Sigma is worth it. Below are few of our Sigma brushes and products pics which are a must have.
- Price – $21
If you like to have a brush which makes you apply your favourite makeup effortlessly, then do try this. Best to be used with cream blushes and for contouring
Price – $21
You can use it for blushes and cream foundation .Takes long in drying but dense and soft bristles make the foundation application a child’s play. With the help of F82 it is so easy to cover the area which can only be done with the help of fingers.
- Shape of the brush is flat which you can easily judge from the picture and what more interesting is that it is a slightly dome shaped brush which blends out the crease eyeshadow .
- I use the brush to line my eyes and adding color to the outer V as well. Thing with this brush is that it reaches the inner corner of the eyes easily where most of the brushes lack. Brush will apply the colour on your eyelid where you want with minimum fall out.
Price – $10
Brush kit has following brushes
E30 – 5 1/8 in. (13.2 cm)
E40 – 5 in. (13.9 cm)
E55 – 5 1/16 in. (13 cm)
E65 – 4 15/16 in. (12.5 cm)
F30 – 6 in. (16 cm)
F40 – 6 1/16 in. (15.5 cm)
F60 – 5 7/8 in. (15 cm)
Price – $65.If you read Nafisa’s review here you will be truly convinced.
Price – $18
I have washed this brush twice and have experienced no shedding even on first wash. I use Sigma dry and shape of the brush is intact no matter how many times I use it. With the help of this brush, I don’t need to use my finger or sponge . As this is a pointed brush, it easily reaches areas of my face which are difficult to conceal with a clean finish.
Brush is quite dense and can be used with dry as well as liquid products. Only thing which disappoints me a bit with this is, that it takes little more product than when using finger because of its dense brushes.
- Price – $21
- Sturdy, chubby, heavy, wooden handle of medium length that is comfortable to hold
- Because of the shorter handle, it fits easily into most pouches
- Comes with a bristle guard
- Vegan. Bristles are made of synthetic Sigmax filament which means there is less absorption of product into the fibers
- Bristles are densely packed and do not splay about
- Makes foundation application a breeze! Gives a smooth, non-streaky, air-brushed finish with minimal effort
- The angled top makes it easy to apply foundation on hard-to-reach areas of the face like under the eyes, sides of the nose, around the mouth and hairline.
- You can stipple, buff and blend with this brush
- Requires less quantity of foundation as compared to traditional flat foundation brushes
- Can be used with liquid, cream and powder products
Read more here
Price – $32
When I first got it I thought it was quite a splurge but this has been one of the best thing when it comes to drying brushes.
Dry and shape is best for Kabuki brushes , blush brushes or large fluffy powder brushes which almost need a day to get dry.Moreover keeping them in shape is the biggest concern which is solved out by the Dry and Shape.
I don’t now why but I couldn’t find it on Sigma site right now.. but it is certainly one of my favourite
This brush comes in a case with a lip brush in it which is almost half of its size. One can place it at the end of the case to make it longer as well. With the help of this brush, there will be no chances of your lip brush attracting any kind of germs .
It has synthetic bristles and is soft, gives smooth and precise application which is the most important thing.
While washing the brush there was no shedding of the bristles as such or I should say there was nothing specifically noticeable.
- Price – $10 excluding shipping
It’s a fine brush for lining lash and water line and I especially like it for tight lining. So far I have mostly been using it with my ever favourite Maybelline gel eyeliner for winged eyeliner looks or for Graphic liner tutorials. It works equally well with cream , liquid eyeliner or even eyeshadows too.
As the name suggests, this brush set contains five face brushes developed to mimic your fingertips when applying makeup on the most sensitive and precise areas of your face.
We have a few more to add, but as the sale time is running out, will wrap it here for the time being.
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 Great Red Blushes Reviews & Swatches
- Skin Origins Walnut Face Wash Review
- BeYu Eyshadow 114 Parsley Drop Review,Swatches & EOTD
- Firebird Bath & Body Almond Milk Perfume Review
- Coastal Scents Lash Curler Review
- Best Lakme Products 2012
- Lord & Berry Shining Lipstick Blush Review & Swatches
- Dark Circle Under Eyes Problem & Suggestions
- Bourjois Blush 92 Santal Review and Swatches