5 Affordable Orange Red Lipstick India
From pinterest to magazines everywhere you will find bright and bold orange red shades of lipsticks.Some women think that red is too loud for them but the trick is to find the right shades for yourself.Bright orange red shades looks amazingly hot and give that sassy and fearless look even if you have just eyeliner in your makeup and nothing else.
So we bring you five affordable orange red lipstick shades which are bold but wearable
So here we go !!!!!
Colorbar Lip Definer Sizzling Orange 007 Review & Swatches
The wooden pencil is long with sharpening able tip. The tip can be closed with a cap. On top of the cap is the sharpener and again the sharpener is fixed with a tiny stick for cleaning.
Texture is really soft and smooth. It glides easily on the lips. The color pay off is also good. And just swipe gives a very good orange color. Subsequent swiping builds up the color beautifully.
The shade is a hot sizzling one. It gives a real hot look to the lips. As the name suggests, it is a hot dashing orange shade. For me, it serves more as a lip color than a lip liner. . Yes, I like it to use on my entire lips than just lining at the border.
But, on the whole lips if used alone it make the lips look wrinkled. It does not dry the lips though. So, to avoid the wrinkled lips, applying lip balm prior the application if this pencil is the best solution. There is more problem left. With full on lip balm, this color tends to accentuate lip lines. So, apply lip balm fully, then blot and apply this sizzling orange liner over the blotted lips. That is perfect orange lips. And when applied in this manner, it stays on well too, easily for 4 hours.
So, a lip liner turned into lip color, me very happy. What do you feel? .
- Rating: 4/5
- Price: Rs.550.You can buy from Jabong.com
L’oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick 425 Always Apricot Review
Hottest shade of the L’oreal Infalliable Range…!!
L’oreal always comes up with new and exciting range. This was one luxury range from l’oreal called the Infallible Le Rouge Lipsticks. I am someone who is sacred to have orange color on my lips. I always apply it and then remove it off before leaving the house. So this time I thought of getting something orange, which I am comfortable wearing outside as well. Comes in picture the “Always Apricot” shade from Infallible Le Rouge Lipsticks.
- Price:900 for 4 gms.You can buy from here
- Color:warm orange color with peach undertones and fine shimmer.
Infallible Le Rouge stays fresh and vibrant looking for up to 10 hours without feeling sticky, tacky or dry. Enriched with Vitamin E for moisture and Ceramide 5 for conditioning, Infallible Le Rouge applies evenly without flaking or fading out.
The new Infallible Le Rouge formula is based on L’Oréal’s Colour Bond Technology that features a flexible network that captures and fixes colour on lips. This is made possible by an association of adhesive polymers that allows for the longevity of the lipcolour, as well as sillicon micro spheres that ensure only the richest lipcolour will be left on a woman’s lips.
L’oreal Caresse Wet Shine Coral Tattoo Review & Swatches
- Colour – Coral Tattoo is not at all Coral, it is Bright Orange shade but not something which would scare you, so summery, easy on eyes and beautiful at the same time. There is no visible sheen shimmer but it not flat at all; there is very fine golden sheen to it which can be seen closely.
- Size – 6 ml,
- Price – 735/-or just $7.47 on Amazon.
- Finish and Texture – It has runny texture which when layered is more or less like a gel based and needs two layer to get opaque colour, feels non sticky but are not forgiving on chapped lips . It gives that wet and plush look to my lips and they do look polished.
- Staying power – It stays for 3 – 4 hrs on my lips, the initial glossiness stays for 2 hrs and the stain itself stays for 4 + hrs and doesn’t fade unevenly ( you can see that in picture ). IT doesn’t leave my lips dry but not very moisturizing or hydrated. One thing I want to add is, if you press your lips it does appears uneven, I recommend you not to press or lick your lips.
- Packaging – I was little annoyed as there was no plastic protector, but you can easily guess if the tube is used or opened as once you try out the stuff the colour sticks to the neck, mine was clean so yeah I am rest assured that it was unopened however, these days even Maybelline and Revlon lip colours comes with protective plastic cover. The sleek golden tube is very light weight and feels very cheap and flimsy.
- Applicator – The sponge tip tear drop shaped applicator is excellent and makes the application a breeze. I loved how it covers every corner of my lips.
Maybelline Colorsensational Moisture Extreme Lipstick Bronze Orange Review
- Price: – INR 225 only .You can buy it online.
I have many bright bold oranges, but this orange is the most wearable and easy to work with, a lovely blend of coral and orange, without any shimmers. I love how versatile it is, and can be worn with anything and at anytime of the day. The shade looks subtle, yet brightens up face instantly and looks special.
Maybelline Bold matte Lipstick Mat 4 Review
- Hydrating matte with honey nectar
- Moisturising agents like rosa canina oil and jojoba oil
- Powder less matte pigments ensure true vivid shades
- Price – 375 for 3.5gm.You can buy it online.
- Packaging– I like packaging which is almost similar to Maybelline colorsensational lipsticks, only thing is this one has a pretty dispersed red cap and silver tube. In fact its funny that even their color whisper range, which is yet to be launched in India, too has the same packaging.
Maybelline Bold matte Lipstick Mat 4 experience:-
When I swatched the shade, I completely fell in love with it but sadly its not high on pigmentation. My upper lip is pigmented than the lower one and I need to glide the shade 2-3 times to match it up with the lower lip shade. Some of you might find it little drying and settling into fine lines especially for those who suffer from extreme dry lips.
Coming to the staying power , Lipstick stays around one or two hours but it leaves a strong tint behind which stays until removed by a makeup remover.
Do let us know which is your favourite orange red lipstick shade ?