If I say even before MAC I bought Estee Lauder lipsticks, would you believe that? The good old grandma’s brand – how they refer Estee Lauder, is true in every sense. If you are not able to find a particular shade then I highly recommend you to head to Estee Lauder and am sure you would get what you are looking for.
I particularly love their “ PURE COLOR LONG LASTING” range and out of the two finishes the range offers I prefer – Crème , which is more or less like MAC Amplified Cream but little more light weight and easy to glide on .
About ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Red Tango:-
Estée Lauder Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipstick
Colour so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more.
True Vision™ technology takes ordinary colour and makes it extraordinary.
In a seductive spectrum of shades, from sublime to vivid.
TRUE VISION™ COLOR
- Maximised colour impact
- Magnified vibrancy, clarity and dimension
- Amplified brilliance
INDULGES YOUR LIPS
In 2 seductive finishes:
- Satin, Lasting Crème
- Lustrous, Lasting Shimmer
Medium-to-full, buildable coverage.
- Long-lasting wear
Enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth.
“Lipstick makes a woman sensual, powerful and kissable.”
—Tom Pecheux, Estée Lauder Creative Makeup Director
- Size – 3.8 gm, Price – 1735/- INR, Available @ Shoppers Stop across India or stand alone Estee Lauder stores
- Shade – Red Tango is part of the permanent line and is super saturated brick red shade with warm brown undertones , as the finish says , there is no shimmer or glitter just high glossy sheen to it .
- Texture – The texture is super light weight plus extremely creamy and glides like a butter on my lips covering every bit of discoloration. I get 4 + hours of wear and the sheen itself manages to stay for 2 + hrs, once the sheen fades off the strong tint is there and doesn’t fade unevenly.
- Fragrance – I love the fig scent of Estee Lauder lipsticks, it may be annoying to some but I feel so rich when I have the lipstick on. It makes my lips super supple and soft and doesn’t dry out my lips, nor do I need a lip balm once the lipstick fades completely.
- Packaging – The bullet is not sleek but still manages to grab attention, the square golden tube with “EL” logo and the coloured base with the same shade as lipstick makes it look and feel beautiful.
ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick Red Tango Swatches:-
I highly recommend you to try out Estee Lauder pure colour long lasting range if they are on sale at strawberrynet.com, they are something you would love your whole life and would love to stock on.
What I like about ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Red Tango:
- The super creamy texture which glides easily and doesn’t bleed or settle in fine lines.
- The fragrance, which can be overpowering but I just love it.
- Awesome pigmentation, layers opaque in single swipe and stays for 4 + hrs on my lips
What I don’t like about ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Red Tango:
- Nothing, absolutely nothing about this shade and range is not to love.
Overall rating – 5 /5
Have you tried ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick – Red Tango?
You might also like reading these:-
- ELF All Over Color Stick Pink Lemonade Review & Swatches
- Bourjois’ Lovely Rouge collection #17 Rouge Allie Review
- 10 Best Hair Mask For Damaged & Frizzy Hair
- Make-Up Forever Aqua Lip Pencil 5C Review & Swatches
- Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Review
- BeBeautiful & Vlogon
- VICHY NORMADERM 3 in 1 Cleanser + Scrub + Mask Review
- 22 Beautiful Mehndi Designs For This Karva Chauth