I had a reunion party a few days back, and I and my friends had decided to do some different makeup for that occasion. I don’t know much about makeup and it only meant applying kajal and a simple lip-gloss even 6-7 months back. Anyway, back to today’s post. I did this eye make-up on that day, and I think it would go well on festive days too. I named it fish tailed eyes. This is my first ever attempt at doing a makeup tutorial, hope you’ll like it.
The tutorial is very simple.
Step 1 : I started with priming my eyes. I used Lakme absolute mousse mixed with baby lotion. Lakme absolute mousse works great as a primer and when mixed with a little lotion, it moisturizes my eye area, and makes the shadow easy to apply and blend.
Step 2 : Applied a golden eye shadow on the inner corner of the eye. Started from the duct area, and spread it to 1/3rd of the eyelid. Here I used a bright golden shadow from a Chinese eye shadow pallet from a brand called Qianyu. I bought the pallet when I went to China last year, it’s their local product, but the shades are awesome, superbly pigmented, but “falls out” a lot.
Step 3 : Then I took a bronze colored shadow and applied on the centre of my lid, blended the harsh line in between. Bronze shadow from the same eye shadow pallet.
Step 5 : Took liquid eyeliner and defined my eyes well. While applying on lower lash line, I started from beneath the waterline and extended the outer corner. You can apply gel liner instead. I thought of using Maybelline drama swirls, but ended up using Lakme liquid eye-liner as I find liquid liners easy to work with.
Step 7 : Groomed my eyebrow and slightly highlighted brow bone. I used a dark brown eye shadow from the Chinese pallet to do my eyebrows and highlighter from MUA eye shadow trio smoke screen.
Step 8 : Applied mascara, and completed my look. I used lakme eyeconic mascara here.
- Lakme Mousse and Johnson’s baby lotion for priming.You can buy from here
- EYESHADOW SHADES:- Golden, bronze and shimmery black for eyes.
- EYESHADOW SHADES:- dark brown for grooming brows.
- Lakme Black Liquid liner.
- Lakme eyeconic Mascara.You can buy from here
If you like it, don’t forget to try this look and then share with us..
Did you like Fish Tail Festive Eye Makeup Look ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 15 Must Have Lipstick Shade For Fair Skin Tone
- Fabindia Neem Tulsi Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
- Tips And Toes Professionals Smoothening Face Primer Review
- Bourjois Levres Lip Liner Framboise Exquise Review & Swatches
- Happy Eid 2013
- Wella Brilliance Shampoo And Conditioner Review (Color Preserve)
- Head-To-Toe Tricks To Look Gorgeous In No Time
- Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Shower Gel Review
- Elle 18 Color Pop Coral Shine Review & Swatches
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color 03 Pink Pie Review & Swatches