As we all know that winters are approaching and we really need to find something that maintains the softness of our skin, rehydrate it, and keep it away from cracking.
It is a very tough decision to choose a body lotion that actually works, there are many brands in market that can only claim but when it comes to fulfil it they only flunk the test!
So, here is a review of
Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine And Mogra Ultra Rich body lotion.
Caution: Champa-Chameli haters Please stay away !!! GRIN !!!
- Price:Rs.875 for 200ml.
- Shelf-life:2 years from the date of manufacturing.
- Claim:Forest Essentials presents Madurai Jasmine & Mogra Bath & Shower Oil with extracts of jasmine and mogra oils to leave your skin soft and supple. The tantalisingly heady fragrance of Jasmine and Mogra flowers leaves the skin wonderfully fresh and gleaming.
- Ingredients:Burnt cane sugar, olive oil derivatives, kokum butter, cold pressed organic almond oil, cold pressed organic apricot oil, organic beeswax, gokharu, vitamin E, glycerine, jasmine sambac absolute, mogra essential oil, imidazolidinyl urea (Paraben free), Base QS.
- How to use:For best results use on slightly damp skin just after a bath or shower.
My take on Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Body Lotion :
I always stumble when there is anything like Forest essentials, Fabindia and the body shop in front of my eyes.
The lotion comes in a very simple bottle pack, easy to open and 100% travel friendly as at the opening there is a plastic cap which prevents leakage. The fragrance is pleasant and lingers on for long. A little quantity of it is also enough, it absorbs quickly with no oiliness left on the skin. Skin will remain natural and no whiteness you’ll witness as there are no colours added to it.
What I liked about it Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Body Lotion :-
- No parabens, alcohol and artificial colors.
- Makes skin soft, supple and nourished throughout the day.
- It comes with a soothing fragrance of jasmine and mogra.
What I don’t like about Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Body Lotion :-
- There is no such thing.
All in all 100% natural and worthy. Try this ONLY AND ONLY if you are comfortable with CHAMPA-CHAMELI.
Have you tried Forest Essentials Madurai Jasmine and Mogra Body Lotion ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Green Tea Face Scrub Suggestions
- A MAC Virgin’s Makeup Guide:Tips On Shopping At MAC And MAC Must Have
- Lotus Herbals Purestay Nourishing Foundation in Hazelnut Star Review
- The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub review
- Sigma Large Fluff E50
- Pregnancy Skin Care Routine – Suggestions
- Forest Essential Sugar Soap Review