Lakme introduced these colored liners recently and I bought two liners from them. Today I am reviewing the absolute shine line in Golden. I guess it is a limited edition liner, not really sure though. These liners comes in gorgeous metallic colors a deep navy blue, a deep bronze, grey and a baby pink.
About Lakme Absolute Royal Collection Shine Line Eyeliner:
Rich, intense color in one stroke that stays true for hours. Create smoldering eyes with bold shades that redefine the look of liquid eyeliner.
- Packaging: The Lakme absolute shine liners have simple and classy packaging. The liner comes in a transparent bottle, so you can easily see how much of the product is left inside. The brush is thin and helps in precise application.
- Color: The eyeliner is a pretty metallic golden shade and will look pretty on Indian skin tones.
- Texture and pigmentation: The liner is smooth and not chunky. It definitely goes smooth and gives even finish. The pigmentation of the liner is medium and average, you don’t get full color pay off in one single swipe but it is buildable. I like to layer it twice. The brush tip is fine so you can draw thin lines and thick lines according to your preference. It is definitely long wearing and water proof so you need a makeup remover to take it off. As I said earlier, you need to build up to get full intensity of color, but I have noticed more than three layers, it gives that bulky and heavy looking finish. The liner does not crack or turn flaky. It is comfortable and did not irritate my eyes on upper and lower lash line.
My experience with Lakme Absolute Royal Collection Shine Line Eyeliner Gold :
The eyeliner is a gorgeous metallic golden shade, but the pigmentation is medium and not quite intense in one stroke. I have to layer it twice to get good color intensity. The formula is water based so it spreads easily and the brush tip is fine so you can draw thin lines with it too. It is definitely long wearing and water proof so you need a makeup remover to take it off.
My only concern is since it has to be layered, you have to be careful with application. More than three layers will cause the formula to turn a bit stretchy on the lids and thus, may be uncomfortable. I think it is because of the long wearing polymers. It really doesn’t flake but just becomes stretchy after 3 layers.
Overall, it’s a great color to work with and I can see myself using it very often for creating dramatic looks as well as daily wear looks with a twist. There are 6 great shades to choose from in this range and you are sure to find one that suits you.
What I like about the Lakme Absolute Royal Collection Shine Line Eyeliner Gold:
- Gorgeous golden color.
- Good staying time, wears about five hours on me.
- Fine brush, apt for thin and thick lines.
- Texture of the liner is smooth.
What I don’t like about Lakme Absolute Royal Collection Shine Line Eyeliner Gold:
- I wish it was more pigmented
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Royal Collection Shine Line Eyeliner Gold?
You might also like reading these:-
- Top 5 Ways To Shop Makeup And Cosmetics In USA
- L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Jovees Lemon Lip Balm Review
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion-Type 3 for Combination Oily Skin Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Forever Pink 010 Review & Swatches
- Orange Face Mask Recipe – DIY
- Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26 Review
- Richfeel Scalp Cleanser With Saw Palmetto Review
- Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream (ORIGINAL PINK) Review
- Hema Malini’s Beauty, Makeup and Fitness Secrets Revealed
- Javanese Lulur Spa Ritual-My Experience