I thought of going creative , dark and vampy this time and did this loo for Wise She readers on the occasion of Black friday. It was fun to try this out at home but not that you can move out with such a colour. Still those who like to experiment with their look and love dark colours this is for you. I tried to create a look on Gothic Style Black lipstick. You don’t need any black lipsticks for that. I have used certain things which are mostly available in our vanity.
This is how I got my perfect Black lips without the black lipstick
Step 1: First step should be proper moisturization of lips. A proper prepped lips gives flawless base for any kind of lipstick. Make sure lips are not dry and flaky. Here I have used Nivea thick cream (blue packaging).
- Step 2: Next I used concealer and blended well all over my lips.
- Step 3: Apply some bb cream or foundation and blend it well. You can use your fingers or makeup brush to blend it well. (I have used BB cream here).
- Step 4: Next I have used a nude lip liner and lined my lips. While lining your upper lips make sure you outline “cupid bow” properly i.e “V” cut on upper lips. This gives a proper definition to lips.
- Step 5: I have used a red lip liner next and lined my lips again. Make sure you cover the nude lip liner well with red liner. It will give noticeable outlined lips.
- Step 6: Next take a medium dark brown lip liner and start outlining your lips again covering the other two liners. Fill in your lips with brown lip liner. Your base is done.Now comes the actual vampy black lipstick shade. All you need is – Matte black eyeshadow, lip brush and little amount of thick moisturizer. Next take a small lump of thick moisturizer and scratch little bit of matte black eyeshadow with the help of lip brush and mix them well. Your “Black Lipstick” is ready to be used.
Step 7: Finally keep applying layers of home made black lipstick till you get your desire deep black shade.
- Note: Using moisturizer with eyeshadow is must. This will ensure the product is smooth and easily to apply. It also protect your lips from getting further dry and keep hydrated.
- Nivea thick winter cream (blue packaging).
- BB cream.
- Nude lipliner, red Lip Liner, dark medium brown lip liner.
- Matte Black eyeshadow from Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette.
- Lip brush.
This is my “Black Vampy lips” hope you guys enjoyed
Have you ever tried applying black lipstick ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Berina Hair Heat Protector Review
- How To Make Makeup Finishing Spray – DIY
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 13 Rouge Jet Set Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Beauty Benefits Of Hibiscus Flower
- Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Butter Smooth Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Vipra
- 6 Face Primer Reviews
- Forest Essentials Roop Nikhar Gulab Ubtan Review
- Kryolan Perfect Matt Primer Review
- O3+ Facial Peel Micro Derma Barsion Review
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Anshita