About L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun:-
This glistening lip gloss coats the lips with a caramel shimmering sheen.
Its light, non-sticky, delicately scented “syrup” texture contains softening Peony extract to protect and pamper the lips, leaving them looking fabulous!
- Price: 1050 INR
- Quantity: 8ml
- Shelf life: 3 years
What I feel about L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun:
Being the first ever product from the brand L’Occitane, I had high hopes from this lip gloss which I had picked along with few other stuff during the sale season. I have mixed feeling for this gloss as I am not blown-over by the shade still there are few good points it that I am going to share here with you all.
Shade: Brun is a reddish brown color with golden shimmers. The shade is a medium brown on a single application which come out more as n*de on the warm Indian skin tone. But when layered up, the rosy brown shade looks pretty which can suit all skin tones well.
The light pigmentation makes it an excellent choice to layer up over your brown, dark plums and maroon lippies as the shimmers adds the perfect sheen to the colors.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The gloss has a light pigmentation that can be built for a more medium coverage. The shimmers are fine and not at all bothersome. The texture is somewhat thicker than the other glosses I have used which make it a bit sticky too. Still it feels very light on the lips and the thick texture makes it last longer.
The gloss provides great moisturization that makes it one of the best options for my dry lips this winter. It has a mild sweet flowery scent that vanishes quickly.
- Packaging: The round plastic transparent container with a flowery twist-up cap looks good. The small brush applicator picks enough color for a single time use and the short length helps to control the application easily. The cap of the gloss is quite unique and makes it quite easy to locate it in my gloss pouch.
Staying power: The gloss stays on for 2 hours on me with a meal in between. It does fade away in this time period but still the stain and the moisturizing feel can be felt on the lips or another hour or so.
What I like about L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun:
- Good rosy brown color
- Feels light on the lips
- Shimmers add a perfect sheen
- Good packaging
- Nice mild flowery scent
- Moisturizing which comforts the lips this winter.
- Stays on for 3 hours.
- Can be a great option for layering up on other lipsticks to add the nice sheen.
What I don’t like about L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun:
- Pigmentation is sheer but buildable.
- A bit sticky in nature which may be a problem for few
- High price. Try picking it on an offer.
I find the color and the moisturizing texture to be the best bets for this lip gloss and I love the wet shine look it leaves. If the price doesn’t bother you then go ahead and do try this out
Have you tried L’Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun?
You might also like reading these:-
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion-Type 3 for Combination Oily Skin Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Forever Pink 010 Review & Swatches
- Orange Face Mask Recipe – DIY
- Ranbaxy Suncros Sunscreen Lotion SPF 26 Review
- Richfeel Scalp Cleanser With Saw Palmetto Review
- Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream (ORIGINAL PINK) Review
- Hema Malini’s Beauty, Makeup and Fitness Secrets Revealed
- Javanese Lulur Spa Ritual-My Experience
- How To Make Your Own Liquid Foundation – DIY