L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
Hello everyone. Hope by now everybody has completed the so called Diwali safai of the house? And what about shopping? Hope that is in full swing. Anyways coming to todays’ review, which is about the one basic need of a girl which cannot be ignored in cosmetics. I am talking of the liner. I have tried many liners but what I found to be the best was from L’Oreal.
The super liner gel comes in a small glass pot with a golden cover. Along with it you would get a applicator brush, which is sadly without a cover. The gel liner is very soft in texture and easy to pick up in the brush bristles.
- Price: 850 INR.You can buy it online.
About L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner :
Long-lasting waterproof eyeliner with an intense and bold colour result. The high-precision brush makes application easy and creates a perfectly smooth line. An ultra-quick drying effect creates a smudge-free, dramatic look that lasts up to 24 hours.
Shades available: black and brown
Directions of use: as per written on the back side of the packing
- Dip your brush into the jar to select the right amount.
- Wipe off excess gel on a tissue if required.
- Use the high precision brush like a pencil to draw the line along your lash line.
My take on L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner :
I am not a Lippi person, and in my basic makeup for regular days, liner is a must. I cannot step out of my house without applying it. And once in a blue moon if I go without it, people around me say, hope you are fine today? So you can see what value a liner has in my life. The gel liner is true to all its claims. Waterproof- yes. No matter you enjoy in rain or time and again wash your face, liner won’t ruin your eyes.
I have been applying this liner usually on the waterline and till date I did not face any allergy or bloody red eyes because of it. The colour of the liner is intense black. Application with brush is easy and simple. Though the liner doesn’t smudge but after around 6 hours it gets accumulated around the outer corner of the eyes. Unlike liquid liners, you need not sit in front of a blower to let it dry. It dries within seconds. One thing to keep in mind is to close the cap of the pot immediately after use, as gel has a tendency to dry if left open.
L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Swatches:
The staying power is just awesome of 12-15 hours with little fading of the colour. Most of the times I simply wash my face before going to bed and also not removing the liner. Lazy me;-p. when I look it in the morning the liner is there but in a distorted fashion around the lower lash line.
What I like about L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner:-
- The intense black colour which works in a single stroke. Unlike pencil kohl you need not apply it back and forth to get the real shade.
- Consistency of the gel is fine.
- Brush is designed in a way that the liner thickness is optimum.
What I don’t like about About L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner:
- Quiet pricey as compared to the other liners.
- Cannot be used quickly like in a moving car and so. It needs patience while applying it.
- No cap on the brush.
- You need to clean the brush if you have to apply it again because the remnants of the gel harden and make brush bristles rough to use.
Would I recommend its use to others?
If you are actually looking for a good gel liner, without thinking of the price tag, then go ahead. It won’t disappoint you.
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Super Liner 24 Hour Waterproof Gel Eyeliner ?