Max Factor Lipfinity Double End Colour & Gloss is an innovative double-ended gloss with all the staying power of Lipfinity, as well as an intense multi-dimensional shine effect. A base coat of long-lasting colour provides up to ten hours of colour, while a coloured gloss topcoat adds shine. The base and topcoats have been expertly matched. Mix and match the base and top coats to create an individual look.
- Shimmering Pink,
- Illuminating Fuchsia,
- Luminous Petal,
- Gleaming Coral,
- Glazed Caramel, and
- Glowing Sepia.
About Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss:
Long-lasting multi-dimensional shine. Be brilliant .New Colour & Gloss is the next generation of lip colour; with the backing of top catwalk make-up artists. It delivers the most high impact shine your lips will ever experience! The savvy combination of rich colour base coat and multi-dimensional glossy top coat work together to create a stunning 3D highlight and lowlight effect. There’s no need to worry about your colour fading or losing its depth as results last for up to 10 hours.Ingredients:
Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Cera Alba, Paraffin, MicrocristallinaCera, TocopherolIsododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Mica, DisteardimoniumHectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Talc, Aqua, Propylparaben, +/- [CI 15850, CI 77491, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 73360, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 75470, CI 77492] Step 2 – Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Cera Alba, Paraffin, MicrocristallinaCera, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Propyl Gallate, Ethylene Brassylate, Propyl Paraben, , Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene / Propylene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Propyl Gallate, Ethylene Brassylate, Propyl Paraben.
- Price and Quantity:The price for Lipfinity Colour & Gloss is INR 520, for 6 ml of product spread equally between the color base and glossy top coat.You can buy it from here
- Texture and Colour:The texture of both the topcoat and gloss is thick, rich and creamy which feels smooth on application. The base colour is pinky-beigey-brown which is quite a nude for every-day wear to work and the gloss which goes over the top has a gold sheen to it.
- Life: 3 years.
How to use:
Applying Lipfinity Colour & Gloss is a two-step process. First step is to add color to your lips, and second is to provide a glossy and rich shine to them.
Step1-Apply base color to clean lips. Keep lips apart for 60 seconds or until dry.
Step 2-Apply moisturizing gloss for moisture and 3D shine. Keep your look fresh by re-applying throughout the day .
Step3- At the end of the day,remove Lipfinity by using an oil-based makeup remover.
My experience with Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 600 Glowing Sepia :
Good points first.I agree that this product is really long lasting and 100% non-transferrable. The trick to apply long wearing lipsticks is to let the base coat dry first and then apply the gloss and also to be careful to not to press lips together before it dries otherwise cracks will be formed and the base coat will look uneven. So apply it this way and the colour will glued to your lips like forever. It is a very convenient product in the sense that it provides both lip colour and gloss in one wand itself.
Maxfactor Lipfinity Lip Colour is a smart two-step application for glamorous colour with a moisturizing gloss top coat for luscious lips that last all day. The multi-dimensional glossy top coat does create a gorgeous 3D highlight and lowlight effect.
The final outcome is a sparkling golden beigy colour which adds a golden sheen to the lips with some sparkle on them (but I don’t find it suitable to wear this colour at my work-place)and creates a sort of glamorous look which is more suitable for parties or functions.
Now it’s the time for not so good..rather some bad points. Although the product does not smudge or bleed but it does settles in fine lines and does accentuate even the most minute imperfection of the lips….so any body with dry and chapped lips stay as far away as possible from this product else it will really make your lips looks more flakey with several fine lines.Also in case if it fades…. it fades away unevenly in such a manner that some part of the lips is covered with the colour and some part of is completely devoid of any colour which seriously looks ugly. To make the matter worse after some times say 2 hours post application the product tends to clumped in between my lips and whenever I open my mouth, the colour chips into small pieces and gets on my teeth….total turn off ….certainly not my cup of tea.
To sum up the Pros and Cons of the product:
What I like about Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 600 Glowing Sepia:
- Long lasting product…really stays for hours.
- Colour of base coat and gloss is pretty.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Quantity of 6 ml. lasts long.
What I don’t like about Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 600 Glowing Sepia:
- Seeps in fine lines.
- Accentuate all the imperfections of the lips- dryness, chappiness, fine lines.
- Fades away un-evenly.
- Smells weird.
- Not moisturizing at all .One cannot use the gloss everyday as it very shiny and shimmery and wearing the base coat alone is not comfortable since it dries to a very I mean **very** matte finish which sucks out all the moisture from the lips.
- Might wash out dusky beauties.
One marks for staying power and one marks probably for the colour of base coat and golden gloss…see in swatches how beautiful that gloss looks, although I can’t wear it quite often but it is a good choice for party makeup…. isn’t it?
Do I recommend Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour and Gloss Glowing Sepia? Na baba Na.
Have you tried Maxfactor Lipfinity Colour & Gloss 600 Glowing Sepia ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Deborah Milano Comfort Mat Foundation Review
- Avon Ultra Color Rich Vitalicious Lipstick Enduring Sable Review & Swatches
- Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Haute Couture
- Things To Learn From Celebrities -Beauty & Fashion Blunders
- Forest Essentials Rupam Nourishing Facial Cleansing Paste Review
- Coastal Scents Duo Defining Wand Platinum/Aztec Review & Swatches
- Purely Pro Blush Universal Review & Swatches