So ,I have been missing for ever ! I missed writing reviews but my current skin condition doesn’t allow me to wear much makeup – so new product reviews are out of the question. However, I chanced upon this shower gel at the store the other day and bought it purely for its name : Rainbath. Doesn’t the name itself invoke feelings of freshness?? So is it worth buying or not? Read on:
- Price: Rs349 for 250 ml.You can buy from here
About Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel :
My take on Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel:
I love it ! Period! The fragrance of the gel is amazing and sometimes its the reason that I wake up in morning Its just the right blend of spicy and sweet and makes one feel fresh right away.The fragrance is unisex so you can share it with others if you want.My husband has decided he likes this gel better than anything else he has ever used.The fragrance lingers on for a couple of hours.
The gel lathers well without stripping out moisture from my skin but then this is in humid Mumbai weather. People living in cooler areas will definitely need a moisturiser after a shower. It doesn’t leave behind any sort of residue- just clean skin which smells fab.
The packaging is a tall transparent bottle with a pump dispenser. The size of the bottle makes it very inconvenient for travel , but definitely looks good in the bathroom. As the bottle is transparent ,one has a clear idea about the quantity remaining in the bottle.
The texture is neither runny nor thick. Its just the right consistency and spreads easily across the body.Take a look at the swatch:
Summing it up:
What I like about Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel:-
- Fantastic fragrance
- Not drying
- Doesn’t leave behind any sort of residue
- Good packaging
What I don’t like about Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel:-
- Packaging is not travel friendly
- 350 bucks for a drugstore shower gel isn’t exactly cheap- but its well worth it.-so not a con for me
My rating: 4.9/5
Have you tried Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel?
You might also like reading these:-
- Strawberry.Net Unboxed Product Offer
- Sri Devi Eye Makeup
- Bourjois Paris Brush Foundation 34 Beige Rose Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 10 Bollywood Actresses Without Makeup
- Inglot Freedom System lipstick #01 Review & Swatches
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation Shade 400 Bronze Review
- Clinique Introduces Mascara Exchange Program India