Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream
About Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream:-
- Indulge in the sweetness of Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream
- Everything is designed to achieve the ultimate kiss
- The focus is on quality, as premium ingredients are used
- They help lips become soft and smooth
- Contains Shea Butter, Almond Oil & Hydra IQ formula
- Price: 189 INR for 16.7 g.You can buy it online.
- Shelf life: 30 months
My views on Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream:
Nivea lip balms have always been a hit among the consumers. Let it be the initial clear nivea lip care or they hit range of fruity shine care and now they have come up with their unique lip butters that are available in 2 flavours: Caramel Cream & Raspberry Rose.
- Packaging: The Nivea lip butter comes in a small metal round tin with a lovely image on top cover. It’s easy to remove the metal cap and inside is housed the huge quantity of the product. The wide top allows easy removal of the product using your fingers alone. Overall the packaging is cute and the name lovely.
- Texture: The balm has a somewhat thick texture which is soft and utterly smooth. Though it looks more of a yellowish cream in the tin but it comes off as totally colorless on the lips.
- The scent is more of vanilla which is nothing overpowering and smells nice. The balm leaves no color and just a slight sheen on the lips so it can be a perfect choice to be worn under your matte lipsticks or lip liners.
The lip butter is non sticky and feels feather light on lips. It instantly soothes the dry lips and makes them feel cushioned and smooth. The thick texture of the balm would make it a great lip scrub too. One just needs to add a bit of sugar and massage on the moist lips.
Longevity: The lip butter stays on for some 2 hours on me but the effect it leaves stays on for long. I reapply it time and again usually in a gap of roughly 5 hours during the day and it has helped my dry lips from drying further out.
What I like about Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream:
- Comforts and soothes the dry lips.
- Colorless so can be easily used below your lipsticks
- Leaves a hint of shine that I like.
- Thick texture helps to use it as a lip scrub too by mixing with a bit of sugar.
- Effect stays on for 4 hours easily.
- Has a nice light vanilla scent.
- Completely non sticky.
- Feels feather light.
- Cute packaging.
- Huge quantity for the price paid.
- Easily available online too now.
What I don’t like about Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream:
- You have to dip the fingers every time for application.
- No tint which may be boring for few.
A good product whatsoever that can surely be beneficial this winters. I do recommend it to all.
Have you tried Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream?