Everyone must be knowing the benefits of orange peels on skin,But I wont be using the peels in my face mask instead I wll be using the pulp directly to get better benefits.You must be knowing that Oranges are full of beta-carotene .Beta Carotene is a powerful antioxidant which prevents signs of aging.Oranges are rich in vitamin C. Lets learn more about vitamin C benefits.
Vitamin C helps in production of collagen. Collagen helps in making the skin firm.Vitamin C protects the cells from damage caused by free radicals. Many Scientific studies have proven that when lab animals eat vitamin C — fortified food, their skin is better able to fight oxidative damage.
I used to get store bought scrubs and face packs often.I feel they don’t provide much benefits as fresh ingredients.Fresh food gives you instant energy likewise fresh home made packs gives instant results.So I try to avoid store bought face packs and try making my own face pack.I change the ingredients according to seasonal fruits so that I can save money also.You can always get creative while making facepacks.Every ingredient in your kitchen contributes to skincare from milk to cinnamom powder.
As I had to go out immediately I tried using just 2 ingredients.And voila everyone praised me for my smooth glowing skin.Try using them often to see results.so let me list out ingredients and procedure for doing instant super fast facepacks at home.
- Brown sugar
Blend them both and apply on face for 5-10minutes and wash your face with cold water for a clean healthy looking skin.Always apply fruit packs on clean skin. While applying try to relax yourself as the pulp gets slippery and slides off from face. Always wear some old tee so that you need not worry about staining clothes. Apply the mask to neck portion also so that it shows difference evenly.
Variations of Orange Face Mask:
- You can add in oats/multani metti powder to provide good consistency.
- You can also store them in ice cube tray and use whenever you want.
- Add some strawberries or kiwi fruit slices and scrub is circular motion to get nice glow.
Also, you can always use other ingredients for added benefits:
You can choose your own ingredients and make a good face pack. I have collected few known ingredients and their benefits. You can mix and match all these ingredients.
- Oats– Exfoliation.
- Honey– Moisturize skin.
- Green tea extract– Rejuvenate skin
- Yogurt– to reduce skin tanning
- Tomato -reduce skin tan.
- Lemon juice– Lighten skin.
Girls go ahead and make them in your free time and see the difference.
Have you tried using oranges in your skin care regime?
You might also like reading these:-
- Origins Rain And Shine Liptint Razzleberry Review
- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Dark Underarms
- VLCC Glow+ Sun Block Lotion with SPF 20 & PA++ Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Pink Pout Lip Color Review
- Max Factor Elixir Lip Liner Red Rush Review & Swatches
- 4 Great Hair Straightener Reivews
- Jovees Citrus Cleansing Milk Review
- DIY – Beetroot and Camphor Scalp Treatment At Home