If we explore the storehouse of Nature, we’ll find that Nature has countless products to offer to us. The bounties of Nature are truly unlimited. Whether its food for a healthy body, or food for a healthy skin or hair Nature has it all for us. Honey is one such miraculous product, a rich amber colored liquid of thick consistency produced by the honey bees speeding from flower to flower. I am sure you all have sometimes or the other tasted this sweet, natural, organic sugar substitute on your various food items as an additive. But do you know that this tasty honey can have wonderful benefits for your skin as well? Well, it can and this is why you’ll find many beauty experts recommending the use of honey in face packs.
Here I am putting forth my top 15 homemade honey face pack recipes for you. You can try them out as well:
- Mix 1 tsp honey with the pulp of avocado and apply it all over your face. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm water to get soft bouncy skin. This honey face pack recipe is ideal for those who have an excessively dry skin with a stretchy feeling.
- Want to firm your sagging skin? Well honey can help in that. Mix 2-3 tbsp of honey with one mashed ripe banana pulp. Apply all over your face and rinse off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. This face pack has a miracle effect in firming your skin.
- Soak 5-7 Almonds overnight in water. In the morning peel off their skins and ground them to a paste, mix with some honey and 2-3 tsp of pineapple juice. Apply it all over your face. Massage gently as you apply. Wash off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. This will give you radiant skin by removing all dead cells.
- Mix 1 tsp honey, a pinch of turmeric powder and 1/4th tsp of raw milk. Make it into a smooth paste and apply the mask all over your face. Rinse off after 15 minutes with lukewarm water to get a glowing fairness instantly
- If you want to rejuvenate your dry skin this winter use 1 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp rose water and 1 tbsp gram flour. Mix all ingredients to make a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face. Honey is an excellent natural moisturizer and rose water a wonderful skin rejuvenator, gram flour a dirt extractor. So after you wash off the pack with cool water after a span of 15 minutes, your skin will look soft, smooth and supple.
- Mingle 1 tbsp honey with 1 tsp dried orange rind powder and 1 tbsp raw milk. This is an ideal face pack for adding an instant glistening effect to your skin. Your skin will look utterly polished after this face pack treatment
- Mingle Margosa leaves (Neem) powder with the paste of Holy Basil and 1 tbsp honey and apply all over your face. Rinse off after 15 minutes with lukewarm water. This is a great homemade honey face pack for any sort of skin infection or dermatitis.
- Mix orange juice, yoghurt and honey, 1 tbsp each into a smooth paste and apply all over your face. Rinse off after 10-15 minutes with cool water. This is an excellent honey face pack recipe for removing tan.
- Mingle honey, jojoba oil and lemon juice 1 tbsp each and apply all over face. This honey face pack is excellent for removing the ugly scars and blemishes left my acne. The collagen building capacity of honey is actually conducive to its scar removal power.
- You can even mingle 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp honey and use the mix on your skin as a homemade anti-tan face pack. This face pack is great for removing really bad sun tans.
- If your skin is looking dull due to clogged pores and layer of dirt that has accumulated on your skin, use the mix of egg white and honey face pack to de-congest the pores thoroughly of dirt and dead skins. This face pack offers effective cleansing and removes skin dullness almost instantly
- Want a good honey skin exfoliating face pack? Mingle oatmeal with some honey to make a real effective exfoliating scrub face pack. The scrubbing action of this face pack on skin will slough off all your dead cells most perfectly. Your skin will look bright and taintless
- If you are suffering from sun burns, mix 1 tbsp honey with the fresh juice of cucumber, 1 tbsp rose water and 1 tbsp sandalwood powder. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and apply over your face. This homemade honey face pack recipe will soothe your burnt skin and bring quick healing
- Need all eye balls on you this New Year Party? Warm the honey. Mix 2 tbsp chickpea powder, 2 tbsp warm honey plus a pinch or two of nutmeg powder. This will give you the additional glow on your skin you need prior to a party.
- Mix 1 tbsp Almond milk, 2 tbsp honey and 2 tbsp milk powder to make a thick smooth creamy face pack. Apply all over face and wash off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. This removes dead skins excellently plus leaves your skin baby soft and radiant.
So these are the 15 homemade honey face pack recipes that can work wonders for your skin.
Which your favorite honey face pack recipe?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH The Joy of Jelly Review
- Lush Olive Branch Review
- LUSH T’eo Deodorant reviews
- Lush Grass Shower Gel Review
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Lush Vanilla in the Mist Review
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review