Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
– Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
– Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
– Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
– Available in 20 luscious shades
You can buy from Purplle.com here
Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti Review
- Price:Rs 600/- each.
- Quantity: 2.55gm
- When you open them believe me you feel like eating them they are so soft and buttery. I love the tutti Frutti one more than the Sweet Tart as it a completely different shade. It looks and feels amazing after applying. If you are suffering from dry and chapped lips then these will work amazingly on your lips. They are highly moisturizing as they have hydrating mango and Shea Butter. It also gives a nice and small amount of glossy finish which I like as I don’t like too much of shine every time. The lip butter stays on for at least for 3 hrs, depends how many coats you apply. After drying it leaves a nice tint, which I like a lot.
- Colour:Lovely soft coral with a very light pink undertone.
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Wild Watermelon
For the longest time I thought Revlon lip butters were overhyped. I mean come on they are just tinted lip balms in a lipstick bullet that cost Rs. 600 in India. in spite of reading numerous positive reviews on them I successfully ignored them. But then Revlon launched four more shades some time back and wild watermelon acted like meneka for me vishwamitra and succeeded in breaking my self control and now my friends addicted I am. This is a total rave post so let me warn you beforehand “tons of mush ahead”
Texture: it’s super smooth and really glides like butter on the lips. I am a big fan of its texture. It scores full marks on this front. It really has that gel formula which feels amazing on lips.
Pigmentation: true to its claim it’s sheer to buildable and that makes it a perfect choice for any occasion. It requires two swipes for that burst of colour and to hide pigmentation.
Colour: This is where it won me over. God! How do I begin? It’s really like red juicy watermelon. It’s simply irresistible. I am so biased towards it that I am ignoring all my lippies for this which of course is not good for my pocket. Why only 2.55 g Revlon?? What pinches me even more is it retails for around 6$ in US. Grrrr!!
Revlon Color burst Lip Butter 035 Candy Apple
I would like to describe the colour as – Perfect name for pretty much the perfect red. It’s bright, but not too bright and has a slight orange base to it.It stay’s for about 5-6 hours reapplying them is what I enjoy the most. It keeps my lips well hydrated and moisturised and I initially thought I might need a lip liner underneath it but it does work without it .
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sweet Tart and Raspberry Pie
I really like these lip butters. They are like lip balm and lipstick both combined in one sleek and very cute packaging. There are a lot of shades to choose from and everyone will find at least one of their choice if not more . Yes, they are more expensive in India than in the USA but i feel its worth investing in at least one.
By now all of you must be knowing my love for pink lipsticks and no wonder that I got two pink shades!
The colours: Sweet tart is a nice poppy which looks very bright in the tube but translates as a sweet natural pink on the lips.This colour though will not show much on pigmented lip . I wear it as it is and many times layered with my fav Mac Mehr.Its a great daytime shade.Raspberry pie , true to its name is a berry coloured shade and looks very dark in the tube but is quite sheer an gives a nice berry coloured shade on the lips which is very wearable. Perfect for those who wanna try berry lipsticks but are afraid of them looking OTT
Which is your favourite Revlon Lip Butter?