I had purchased 2 Benefit Lipsticks. One is I Tink I Love You. And the other is Good to Go. This post is all about Good to Go.
The tube is a classy one. It is a straight circular tube in glossy black color. The tube has the typical Benefit white patterns. The outer carton is too cute with a card in between of the beautiful ladies like Betty, Gabbi, and such.
This is one best thing I have ever purchased. The shade is a light brown with coral and plum mixture. The type of color that can be swiped without much worry.
The texture is extremely creamy. And subsequent swipes give more and more creaminess. There are no shimmers in this shade. Just 2nd layer of the color covers up the lips well. There is glossiness in the lipstick itself.
The glossy shine easily stays on for 3 hours. And if at allu you don’t eat or drink the shine still continues. It is only the shine that goes with any of the activities. But the color is still there; full blown color. It is as if the shade is the natural color of the lips. This non – glossy natural looking color survives for at least another 5 hours. Is this not more than enough.
Lips do not dry at any point of time. That is a much wanted factor for me.
Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go Swatches:-
It’s a beautiful brownish nudish with a bit of rosey undertone
Finally, Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go is something one must add to your collection. The perfect brand giving the perfect color of lipstick for all occasions to help you look perfect. (too much usage of perfect.)
Price: £14.00.You can buy from here
What I like about Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go:
- Creamy texture.
- Non drying lips.
- Excellent staying power.
- Though creamy, does not settle sin the fine lines.
- Non shimmery color.
- Beautiful shade suitable for all occasions.
- Covers up the lips completely in just 2 swipes.
What I don’t like about Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go:
- I wish they made all of their lipsticks this way. You will know what I mean if you have read my review on I Tink I Love You.
- Nothing else.
Have you tried Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick Good to Go?
You might also like reading these:-
- Lakme 9 to 5 Lip Color Rosy Sunday Review & Swatches
- Mac Satin Lipstick in Mac Red Review & Swatches
- Shilpa Shetty THEN and NOW
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation Light Medium/Medium Review
- Maybelline Eye Liner Vivid & Smooth Bordeaux Pearl Review
- Wise She Meet The Blogger – Anshul
- L’Oreal Paris Magique Kajal Review & Swatches
- 10 Curly Long Hair Styles