I have always stuck to regular black eyeliners and kajals for my eyes. I felt black eyeliners are best to accentuate my brown eyes and that is where I feel most comfortable in. But lately I’m trying to shake things up, take chances, break my usual routine and spice up my look. So today I’ll be reviewing The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet.
About Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner In 20 Ink Up:-
Our liquid eyeliner goes violet. Easy to control, the felt-tipped applicator puts colour exactly where you want it. It is limited edition so don’t miss out. Catch it while you can.
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for contact-lens wearers
- Ophthalmologically tested
- Dermatologically tested
- Limited edition.
- Price: INR 795 for a 3ml bottle.
Packaging: Fronted by English model and actress Lily Cole, who is the first brand ambassador of The Body Shop, this eyeliner comes dressed in a super cute and compact fuchsia and violet colored bottle. The long felt tip applicator is easy to control and allows me to create the desired line thickness. I use the very tip of the applicator for a thin line, or angle it on its side for a thicker effect. Winged eye look has become so easy with the help of this applicator.
Shade: A very unique medium-dark, red-toned violet with minute golden shimmers that enhance the shade. I pretty much liked how it looked against my brown eyes. It is a gorgeous shade and makes my eyes pop. It can be worn alone during day, and can be complimented with different eye shadows for night as well.
The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet Swatches:-
- Texture: This eyeliner goes on smooth with only one coat. The texture is creamy and dries in seconds into a semi-matte finish. The consistency is neither too thick nor runny, it’s just perfect.
- Pigmentation: Rich in color, it gives an opaque dark violet stroke in just one pass.
Staying Power: It is a truly long-lasting product that doesn’t smudge, chip, crackle, flake, or peel. It stays on and doesn’t smear unless I wipe it off. I wore this for 10 hours at a stretch and there was no fading or thinning of lines.
Summing up my “Likes” and “Dislikes”:
What I like about The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet:
- Gorgeous wearable shade.
- Creamy texture.
- Perfect consistency.
- Long applicator with ergonomic grip for a steady sweep.
- The paintbrush-like felt tip allows me to achieve the perfect cat-eye flick, a graphic wing or even usual liner strokes.
- It was impeccable even after 10 hours.
- Doesn’t smudge or smear.
- Doesn’t chip or flake.
- Decently pigmented.
- Cute packaging.
- Travel friendly.
What I don’t like about The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet:
- Availability might be an issue as it is of limited edition.
Would I repurchase The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet?
Though I love this eyeliner, but I don’t think I would repurchase. The price is just too much for me.
Would I recommend The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet to others?
A very beautiful eyeliner, which is definitely overpriced. But it can surely be tried if price is not an issue.
( On my FOTD here I have paired the liner with my subtle ombre lips)
Have you tried The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet ?
You might also like reading these:-
- My Dove, Body Shop & Lakme Haul
- The Body Shop Delipscious Lip Color No.7 Sheer Raspberry Review & Swatches
- The Body Shop Vit E Tinted Moisturiser Review
- The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub Review
- The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Moringa Shower Gel, Body Butter & Body Lotion Review