Welcome winter,Yeah it’s time to stock up some good nourishing body wash for dry skin. Winter is fast approaching and already I can sense dry skin the other day I went for shopping and saw this product. It looked pretty cool and the “Limited Edition” tag made me purchase it. I heard it is available till march in all the stores. I loved using the bodywash. It’s perfect for winter.
About Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash:-
Skin loses over 25% of its ability to hold moisture in the winter. That is why Dove has created Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash. It cleans and cares for dry winter skin like no other regular body wash. Specially formulated with unique Nutrium Moisture technology, it nourishes deep down to help heal dry skin and minimize roughness and flaking. Now your skin can be soft and smooth all year long.
Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash:
- Nourishes deep down to help heal dry skin and minimize roughness and flaking.
- Reverses the signs of dry winter skin.
Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Orange 4, Red 4, Titanium Dioxide.
My experience with Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash:
I have very dry skin and because of winter it tends to dry more. I always moisturize my face 3 times a day and I can’t step out without lip balm. I hate to apply oils and moisturize often so I wanted a good body wash which retains moisture in my skin. I’m using Dove-winter-care-body-wash for past few weeks I feel it’s retains my skin moisture during cooler months.
It comes in good packaging and is travel friendly. I love the light purple color flip top cap. The body wash is thick white creamy and lathers very well. I think the bottle will last me for 3 more months.
I feel my skin is really smooth after every wash. It doesn’t dry out your skin. It’s best for Winter season. I love the mild fragrance which is calming. You can also try it as face wash it doesn’t cause breakouts.
I use the soap version of the same series and it’s amazing for your skin. It heals dry patches too. You can also Test your Body Wash to see how it compares to Dove’s new formula!
What I like about Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash:-
- Good packaging.
- Nice Fragrance.
- Doesn’t dry out skin.
What I don’t like about Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash:-
- Availability all round the year.
- Price:$5.47.You can buy the set from Amazon here
- Availability:Yes. Amazon
- Will I repurchase:Yes
Have you tried Dove Winter Care Nourishing Body Wash?
You might also like reading these:-
- Milani Baked Blush Corallina Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Dirty Works Power Berry Detox Mask Review
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Heart Breaker Review & Swatches
- Matrix Biolage Exquisite Oil With Moringa Oil Blend Micro-Oil Shampoo & Conditioner Review
- Top 10 Best Of Colorbar Cosmetics
- How To Turn Any Nail Polish Matte
- The Body Shop Ruby Sparkle Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review & Swatches
- 10 Must Have Lipsticks for NC 40 /C4 Skintone