As team Wise She is gearing up for one stop post for fall lips, here is my contribution and trust me there is lot more coming your way in few days. We have planned fall lip colours from every brand possible . The lipstick I am sharing today is from Estee Lauder Vivid Shine range and the shade is REBEL RASPBERRY.
- Size – 3.8 Gms,
- Price – 1735/- INR, Available at Shoppers Stop across India and at strawberrynet.com
- Shade – Rebel Raspberry is cool toned deep pink berry shade with super fine but visible purple fuchsia shimmer, it is very much seen in tube but on lips it adds more of sheen then just shimmers. Estee Lauder launches so many shades every now and then in their “PURE COLOR LONG LASTING RANGE “but I haven’t seen any in VIVID SHINE range , this however is part of their permanent line .
- Texture and Finish – It is soft and creamy but not as buttery as “ESTEE LAUDER RED TANGO” I shared few days back, as the finish is totally different. It is little sheer and needs to be layered 4 – 5 times to get opaque coverage . It is not a con as the lipstick itself is buildable but doesn’t feel heavy on lips even if you layer it.
- Staying power – It does have micro shimmer but it is not at all frosty , manages to stay for 4 – 5 hrs on my lips leaving a stain behind and teeny tiny shimmer but they don’t feel gritty as they are super fine in nature .
- Packaging – Same as Estee Lauder Pure Colour Long lasting range which I shared however the finish is totally different. If you are in store to try out this shade or any other shade make sure you identify them with finish written on back of the tube. The packaging in Pure Colour Range is same however the finish differs from – Crème, Shimmer, and Vivid shine and so on.
Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Rebel Raspberry Swatches”
My Experience with Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in REBEL RASPBERRY:-
I was pleasantly surprised to use a colour like this, it is unique and the multi colour shimmer adds a high luminous sheen to it. It was first time I tried this range and was happy to discover a shade like this, very fall and very unique.
What I like about Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Rebel Raspberry:-
- The shade is perfect for any skin tone, doesn’t need extra layering of gloss or so, the colour itself is so beautiful and noticeable.
- It covers pigmentation but needs little bit of layering.
- Once the lipstick fades the shimmer doesn’t run around, it leave a nice pink tint behind.
- The packaging as always is bulky but is absolutely desirable.
What I don’t like about Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Rebel Raspberry:-
- Not many cons, I simply loved the lipstick but the shade selection in this range is very limited and I will show you one more which may interest you if you are not fond of darker colours like these.
Do I Recommend – I highly recommend you to try out this range, they have basic shades and are worth trying.
Have you tried Estee Lauder Vivid Shine in Rebel Raspberry?
You might also like reading these:-