This one is a touchy topic for almost every girl. Some try wax, others threading and I heard that some girls even use a razor . Then there are permanent methods like laser and electrolysis, these are expensive and also not always suitable for Indian skin.
I’ve been hearing about a hair growth inhibitor cream developed by an Indian lady, for many years but never read any reviews so scared of trying that.
Here I’m giving you some home remedies that may help in reducing your facial hair. These are all natural and one thing is sure that they won’t harm the tender facial skin.
- Basil-onion Paste– Holy basil is a feature in many Indian homes. It is useful in cold and also reduces acne. But did you know that it can also help you in getting rid of facial hair! Take about 10 basil leaves and two onions. Remove the thin transparent membrane of onions and crush them together with basil leaves. Apply this paste on hairy areas of your face and remove when it dries. Use it every alternate day and you may see results in a month.
- Oatmeal Paste- Mix 1 tbsp honey, ½ tbsp. of ground oatmeal and a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste all over your face and wash off with warm water after 15 minutes. Repeat 2-3 times a weak for a month. I’ve heard that it can help in eliminating facial hair.
- Papaya + Turmeric- The tasty juicy papaya is not only good for stomach but also for skin. Mash some papaya and add in ½ tsp turmeric powder. Massage for 15 minutes and rinse off. It should be used once a week.
- Turmeric + gram flour- Mix some turmeric, gramflour (besan) and yogurt and use this mixture on your face for removal of facial hair.
- Lemon and Sugar paste- Make a paste of lemon juice and sugar, add some water and apply in the direction of hairgrowth. Rinse after after 15 minutes. This one is very effective.
- Honey + Lemon juice- Take4 tbsp honey and 2 tsp lemon juice. Apply and wash after 15 minutes. Use it twice a week.
- Egg, sugar and corn flour paste- Take an egg and carefully take out the eggwhite. Add 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp cornflour. Apply this paste on the areas with excess facial hair and peel-off when dry. Follow this twice a week.
- Gram flour and milk paste- Take ½ bowl of gram flour (chickpea flour), ½ cup milk, 1 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp fresh cream. Mix well and apply to cover all hair on your face. Massage and leave for 25 minutes. Remove by rubbing in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Turmeric + Milk- If you find the above mask too much for you, just mix some turmeric with milk and apply on your face. Remove by scrubbing in the circular motion and rinse off.
- Potatoes + Yellow lentils- Take a bowl of peeled and crushed potatoes, extract their juice and mix with crushed yellow lentils (soaked overnight). Add 4 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey and mix. Apply on face and remove once it is completely dry.
Now you girls know what else you can do to get a better skin. These packs will definitely make your skin glow besides helping in facial hair reduction. After compiling this long list I’m also going to try a few. You also try these and share your experiences.
Do you have any remedy to reduce facial hair ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Home Made Hair Fall And Hair Growth Treatment
- 10 Party Hairstyles For Girls With Long Hair
- 10 Must Have Things To Buy From Sephora India
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer Celestial Review & Swatches
- Meet The Blogger – Althea Lobo
- Products I Am Excited About This Month
- VLCC Diamond Detoxifying Wash-off Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Nourishing Cream Review
- 10 Tiger Tattoo Ideas
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday