I am trying to act normal although these are not my best of the days.My baby dog isn’t doing well since last month; doc suggested operating after seeing her blood and USG reports. Everyday she need 3-4 injections and saline. Its painful seeing her in this condition :’-( No food no sleep from past 3 days. I don’t know why I wanted to share with you guys but the only thing that calm me down is music and writing..I feel very comfortable writing for Wiseshe and because of the fact that this blog has a warm and friendly gestures which inspire me.
Today I am going to review on my first ever concealer from Inglot: INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER MW 101.
- Price: 250INR for 1.3 g/ 0.05 US OZ
- Inglot Freedom Style Cream Concealer Claims: PARABEN FREE FORMULA NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Available at Inglot store or online shopping site: Majorbrand.in
My experience with INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER:
I have dry skin almost throughout the year, Its summer when I sweat a lot. I want some concealer for winters which do not dry out my under eye area. I don’t have ant dark circle problem but my under eye area are uneven and slightly dark than rest of my face. To high this discolouration and even out the area I wanted to use some concealer. This was not planned though, I brought it along with few refill shades.. I went Inglot few months back and while selecting over lipstick shades I asked one of my friend (She was then Inglot MUA) to match me concealer for my under eye area. While testing 2 -3 shades, I got matched MW 100 but unfortunately it was OOS and so I had to pick MW 101 which is slightly darker than MW 100.
Inglot freedom style concealer comes with “warm and cool” undertones. Example: MW= medium warm and MC= Medium Cool. The concealer comes with slightly bigger than the 2 rupee coin size similar to their freedom style refill lipsticks. They looks super cute in that small round pan. Huge range of shades available for every skintone.
The texture is superb creamy and moisturizing, dry skin ladies will definitely love it. I basically apply small amount under my eye area and towards lids to even out discolouration. I blend it out with real techniques pointed foundation brush and I am quite happy with the end result. It blend very fast and doesn’t crease of settle in fine lines.
Inglot freedom style concealers are very much pigmented you will need very less amount to conceal your under eye or anywhere to hide any blemishes and marks. The staying power is also great. Almost 7-8 hours without fading. The coverage is medium to buildable. Due to its creamy consistency it is recommended to set the concealer with some loose powder for better staying power.
One thing I have noticed is that in winter it’s good with or without any moisturizer but in summer I either have to skip moisturizer or this concealer to avoid creasing and sticky feeling.. that might be with my case only as I sweat a lot during summer.. L Overall this is a boon for dry skin ladies. But for oily skin I will not suggest this.
What I like about INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER:
- Superb creamy and moisturizing texture which is perfect for dry- combination skin (I have dry-combination sensitive skin).
- The numerous shade ranges.
- Very smooth and blendable.
- The coverage is medium to buildable.
- Reasonable priced for 1.3gm
- Creamy texture yet no fading or creasing.
- Do not settle in fine lines.
- Like the fact that Inglot’s products are Paraben and Cruelty free.
- Staying power is 7-8 hours without any primer. I don’t use any eye primer so can’t comment on the staying power with it.
What I like don’t about INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER:
- Availability can be bothersome.
- I wish I could also use it in summers
- Not for oily skin ladies. Sorry!
Yes- for all dry skin ladies out there, go to store get your shade match and buy it. You will definitely love this concealer. I will have work on how to use this in summers if anyone know please leave your suggestion below Thank you
Wiseshe Rating: 4/5
Have you tried INGLOT Freedom Style cream CONCEALER?
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 11 Enjoleuse Review
- Importance of a balanced pH level in Conceiving
- Loccitane Shea Butter Rose Petals Lipbalm Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals PureActive Neem Wash Review
- Kryolan Professional Brush Art 1707 & 3604 Review
- What Is Scalp Exfoliation – DIY Scalp Exfoliation
- Mac Matte Blush Mocha Review & Swatches
- Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water) Review