This is my first post on Wise-she, and I’m really very excited to share space with all you lovely ladies, and also my thoughts on the lovely Freedom System Blush Refill #48. Read on to know more about this gorgeous baby!
About Inglot Freedom System Blush:
Powder blush. Paraben free formula. Not tested on animals.
- Price: Rs. 350 for a rectangular refill containing 6g product.
- Packaging: These refill pans come in a clear plastic casing, without an outer cover. You can store these in a magnetic pan for portability, though the clear cases are decent too!
- Ingredients: Not mentioned on the pack.
My take on Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
Refill #45 is an orangey-coral shade of powder blush with good pigmentation which can be built from a flush of coral to a darker orange on the cheeks. The powder has a finely milled texture, has very fine micro shimmers which lend a teenie-weenie bit of sheen to the cheeks, but the shimmers are as such not perceptible to the naked eyes. The powder is not compactly bound in the pan, and I do see some fly-aways when I swoosh a brush onto the pan. The shade is universally flattering, though I feel it will work better for medium to dusky skin-tones. May look too yellow on very fair skin tones. The staying power is a good 5-6 hours on my oily skin with a primer, ofcourse! It is definitely going to transfer onto your phone’s screen
I love pairing this blush with an earthen shade of lipstick or an orangey one, with contrasting green/ blue somewhere on the eyes or through the outfit. Perfect shade for day-time wear!
What I like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
- Smooth texture, finely milled
- Applies and blends easily
- The shade will suit almost everyone!
- Decent staying power of around 5 hours easily
- Decently priced
- Paraben and cruelty free
What I don’t like about Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45:
- A little too powdery
- Transfers to phone-screens
Rating: 4.5/ 5
Final word: I am love with the soft texture and the beautiful shade. I feel everyone must have that one blush in her kitty which will brighten the face instantly, and Freedom System Blush Refill #45 does just that! Do try it
So ladies, I hope you liked the review, and the shade too! Do share your thoughts on the same. Will wait to hear from you girls soon!
Cya all soon again!
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Blush Refill #45?
P.S – Don’t forget to check out Ritu’s blog here
Yuo might also like reading these:-
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact Powder Review
- 20 Fairness Tips
- Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion Spf 15 Review
- MAC Film Noir Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Creamy Cinnamon Review
- 10 Most Effective Face Pack Recipes
- DIY – Homemade Scrub-Moisturizer from Almond and Rose
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Fatal Red Review