I have come up with a nude lipstick shade today. The lipstick is Inglot’s freedom system lip refill. There are both positives and negatives of this particular product; read on to find the details.
Price: INR 350 for the refill only.
My experience with Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13:
I have reviewed a peachy coral shade from this range before and this one is a nude or muted shade which I am reviewing today. When I swiped this shade on my hand in the store, it appeared as a nude shade with peachy undertones which I thought would look great for everyday wear, so I picked it up. On coming home, I applied it on my lips and instead of looking peachy it appeared quite pale. Some lipsticks add color to your face while some others wash off color from your face. This shade falls in the latter category when applied on lips. I think nude lipsticks with a bit of pink undertones look better on me than lipsticks which have undertones like this one.
Now, this is creamy in consistency. It is neither too creamy to cause bleeding nor matte. This is the reason I like this lipstick and I cannot let it go wasted. So, I wear a nude pink lip liner all over my lips and top it with this lip color. So this way it looks good on me. Other way is to top it over bold lip colors to tone them down a bit. Both ways it works fine on me. It has absolutely no fragrance or shimmer.
Being, creamy you can expect staying power of around 3 hours, beyond that it will lighten and you will need touch ups. Since these lipsticks need to be applied with the brush, you end up having a very even and precise finish.
Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13 Swatches:
Overall: I would recommend you to try it on the store first and be sure whether it suits you on its own or not. If you want a lip color for toning down your bold lip colors like I do, this is a great option.
What I like Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13:
- Good shade to be topped over bold shade lipsticks.
- Creamy texture.
- No smell.
- No shimmer.
- Stays for a decent time.
- Decent pricing.
- Paraben free which is the biggest advantage.
What I do not like about Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13:
- You have to purchase the brush and empty palette separately.
- If you are someone, who needs quick touch ups many times in a day, this would not be the best option; go for bullet lipsticks instead.
Take care guys!
Have you tried Inglot Freedom System Lipstick Refill 13?
You might also like reading these:-
- 5 Side effects of Fairness Creams
- REVLON Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry Review & Swatches
- Bourjois – Bio Detox Organic Foundation Review & Swatches
- Sattvik Sun Ban Remedy for Tan Removal Review
- Fair & Lovely Winter Fairness Cream Review
- Acure Organics Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell Shampoo Review
- Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade 32 Review & Swatches
- DIY – Hair Serum cum Moisturizer