Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer Medium Review
Today I am going to review Lakme’s brand new launch “Lakme absolute ‘s face stylist concealer – Medium”
My First look:
- A Small tube like bottle
- Price INR 900.You can buy it online.
- 3 different shades – Fair, Medium and Honey
- Matte finish
Packing:It comes in a small tube like bottle and with a small brush attached with the lid. It is portable and handy.
About Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer :
- Natural seamless coverage
- Perfectly conceals imperfections
- Long lasting
- Luminous concealer smoothes and perfects the skin
My experience with Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer:
- The magic wind (small brush) did wonders in my skin.
- Texture of the concealer is creamy (it was not so thick as the lakme absolute white intense cream)
- Coverage is medium (just the way I wanted it to work)
- I applied the concealer on my freckle spots and tabbed on it. Then I applied compact powder over it.
- Though it is a cream, it gives a complete matte finish.
- It stayed in my skin upto 10 hours and completely free from oil. (Mine is a combination and acne prone skin )
Let me show you few swatches.
I have tried to conceal that small little mole
What I liked about Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer:
- Conceals extensively.
- Easily portable
- Matte finish
- Oil free .
- Lasts in the skin for the whole day
What I did not like about Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer:
- Quantity is very less for INR 900
- List of the ingredients were not mentioned anywhere in the bottle
Rating: 4.75 / 5
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer ?